Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I thought JW turned it down...man, I can never keep up with all these casting changes. Ha, I am imagining what a fuss that will cause. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Go to the doctor na, it could be an illness. It's better to get it checked esp if it's been going on for long. Hope it clears soon. You'll maybe be better after all the festivities get over.

Awww, that sucks 😔  Stupid net...makes me glad for mine. UK is pretty good for net speeds actually, one advantage of living here I guess. It's been really good this season. Best so far I think. How is Dexter? Worth the wait??

Nah it happens to me everywhere ...lets see for two three days ...

Dexter is gud ...the best part about is that u can hardly say there was a two year long gap between two season ...they all are so freaking gud and constant with thei actions ...the cast is brilliant I say ...oh and Deb broke up with Quinn ...u should have seen the grin on dexter's face...it's like he visited Heaven ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Nah doesn't matter...I m least bothered with KW and definitely never bothered about JW ...just that if she has signed this show ...I will have to go through more posts about their jodi being heavenly and how they should marry each other ...in short more and more insanity and dumbness...which will push me to leave this forum for my sanity sake ðŸ˜† issiliye asked 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Oh good, finally!!! That is the best news I've heard in ages! ðŸ˜†  Is it bad of me to hope that Dexter eventually kills Quinn?? But honestly, that smug face of his...makes me wanna claw his eyes out.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Oh good, finally!!! That is the best news I've heard in ages! ðŸ˜†  Is it bad of me to hope that Dexter eventually kills Quinn?? But honestly, that smug face of his...makes me wanna claw his eyes out.

Oh How I wish he dies ...just when he broke up with deb he went and started sleeping with other girls ...what a freaking creep he is ...dexter I doubt will ever kill him ...he just doesn't like him ...because he knows he is not worth Deb ...but he even can't guide deb about her life she will hate it ...so he keeps a distance and hopes for the best which eventually happened ...quinn proposed Deb and she was confused she comes and discusses with Dexter and he was like quinn the uncle to my son ...NOOO ðŸ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
Haha, I can just imagine Dexter's reaction. Can't blame him...who would want that creep as their brother-in-law? I personally would never let him near a child ever. The very fact that Deb was confused is proof that she didn't really love him, or else she would have said yes right away na. I hope she finds someone worthy of her. But do you think Dexter will ever approve of anyone in her life? 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Well weirdly he has approved of every single BF Deb had in the past ...like his brother ...then Anton ...then that old FB agent ...everyone except for Quinn ðŸ˜† and why not he understand humans much better than anyone else...everyone deb dater were gud people ...except for dexter's brother but then he was fooling dexter mainly ...so it's understandable he never understood ...but dexter hates Quinn because he knows he is not a gud person ...I think if someone gud comes in Deb's life dex will never have a problem with it ...he just wants her to be safe and happy ...and he needs to be convinced about it thats it ...
DulceAmor thumbnail
I always imagined Dexter would hate any men in Deb's life, maybe because of how protective he is of her. He saw through Quinn from the start, right? No wonder, it's so glaringly obvious that he's bad news.
Anyways, do let me know what happens and what to look out for. I dunno when they will show it over here. How is the whole faith theme playing out?
DulceAmor thumbnail
Gotta go now, it was great to catch you ol again. Felt like the good old days. You tc and hope you feel better soon. Good night, sweet dreams, love you ðŸ¤—
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Yeah he once saw Quinn stealing from a crime scene ...and quinn was trying to be all friendly with him and stuff so that he never says anything to anyone ...and dexter was like I m least bothered with what u do ...so since that day though he was never bothered about Quinn but he knew he is no saint ...but then so is dexter so he can't really judge this guy ...but when it comes to his sister he can cause he knows she deserves better ...so since the begining he has been clear about the fact ke quinn is not gud and if she still likes him ok but just keep him away from him ...also because u remember how quinn was hell bent on proving that dexter killed Rita ...he hated him then ...

the whole faith thingy is creepy I never freaking thot of these stuffs...the villain this season is as whacked out as dexter is or maybe even more...his first victim he killed...took out the guy's whole intestine and put seven snakes in his stomach and stitched it ...dexter was so excited when the snakes came out as if he is watching some magic ...so they are taking out stuffs from bible for this killer...looks like he is a follower of god and hell bent on punishing the sinners...and these people they do those petty stuffs like we do ...right or wrong whatever these are normal people he is killing which is not right ...and the last epi I saw he killed this man and tied him up on a horse and left it on the street ...the last scene was epic ...I m dying to watch sunday's epi to see what happens next ...

and about faith for dexter ...well he is clueless but he wants to know about it since he has to look after harrison and teach him stuffs...which includes teaching him about god and faith ...but he himself doesn't know anything so therefore he is lost ...