A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
You described Ranveer so wonderfully Sindhu, it is actually making me tear up a little. πŸ˜ (Okay, I realise I sound stupid, but I am feeling totally hyped up today lolz).

Hmmm text is not coming easily...how about...Us: Our Very Own Brand Of Insanity

and yes, that sucks completely, I know.
Originally posted by DulceAmor

That is true, actually, even though she always screwed up every single love story and never brought them together, but still we treasure those couples till now and it was cause of the way they were sketched. Her characters are always memorable and I think you said it right, it was cause of the story. Story is what gave birth to those characters, they would not exist without it, and it should be that that keeps you coming back for more. Why do we go back to books we enjoy so many times? Cause of the story. I can't say it without repeating you, but basically, yes, you hit the nail on the head, everything works well because of a good story. I think as per chemistry, that def comes from the way the characters are sketched and interact with each other. In books this especially the case, and on TV and in films too, though actors also bring some element to it as well. But yeah, definitiely, if the story has all the elements then it will show on screen. 

Yeah the story  makes it easy for u to visualise the whole thing ...if that is there u instantly fall in love with the characters the couple or whatever ...I think today's world people have lost the habit to read quality stuffs now ...and that is why gud story ...goes above their head...because people have stopped imagining things . ...all they understand by a show is passionate romantic scenes...because thats what they can see infront of each other...their idea of love is limited to what they see and now what they think or imagine it to be  ...but meaningless ones??? they don't make me feel a thing ...god knows how they enjoy it so much πŸ˜•

I read this line someone said in the forum ...that SRK stated ke romance can also be two people crossing each other's path ...thats about it ...remember how excited I was and then u were when we saw that soulmate video ...I had goosebumps ...and what was it all about ...two people crossing each other's path ...that statement reminded me of that thing πŸ˜
Originally posted by DulceAmor

You described Ranveer so wonderfully Sindhu, it is actually making me tear up a little. πŸ˜ (Okay, I realise I sound stupid, but I am feeling totally hyped up today lolz).

Hmmm text is not coming easily...how about...Us: Our Very Own Brand Of Insanity

and yes, that sucks completely, I know.

awww but seriously for me Ranveer is the ultimate character ...I love analysing him ...no u don't sound stupid ...while writing it even I felt the same πŸ˜† then we are both stupid πŸ˜†

ROFL that Text cracked me up ...πŸ˜† should I use it ?/
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Yeah the story  makes it easy for u to visualise the whole thing ...if that is there u instantly fall in love with the characters the couple or whatever ...I think today's world people have lost the habit to read quality stuffs now ...and that is why gud story ...goes above their head...because people have stopped imagining things . ...all they understand by a show is passionate romantic scenes...because thats what they can see infront of each other...their idea of love is limited to what they see and now what they think or imagine it to be  ...but meaningless ones??? they don't make me feel a thing ...god knows how they enjoy it so much πŸ˜•

I read this line someone said in the forum ...that SRK stated ke romance can also be two people crossing each other's path ...thats about it ...remember how excited I was and then u were when we saw that soulmate video ...I had goosebumps ...and what was it all about ...two people crossing each other's path ...that statement reminded me of that thing πŸ˜

You nailed it. They have got lust and love confused. They think it's all about physical attraction. You only need to do a quick browse of the ffs to see that. And while they are enjoyable enough, it makes me sad that that is all they hold important. Love is about so much more than that. It is about emotional connections. Just a look between two people across a room can be romantic. You don't need any touching or kissing to create romance or chemistry. For me the most romantic things are what is unspoken and unsaid between two people. That is why all my fav couples are the ones who love each other but never quite voice it. Case in point, was re-watching season 2 od Castle last night, and it was that epi where she thought he was gonna leave to do the bond books, and there was that scene near the end when he was like 'i guess this is goodbye' and they just looked at one another and you could feel, actually feel through the screen, everything they wanted to say to each other but couldn't. That for me is what defines romance and chemistry.
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

awww but seriously for me Ranveer is the ultimate character ...I love analysing him ...no u don't sound stupid ...while writing it even I felt the same πŸ˜† then we are both stupid πŸ˜†

ROFL that Text cracked me up ...πŸ˜† should I use it ?/

And I love reading your analysis of him. You uncover so many layers to him that I never considered before. I seriously love your insight into things. I would love to get it on my  tiva and capri, but it's probs just as well I don't get that I would probably scare you with my responses. πŸ˜† But he is an interesting character and he went through so many emotions. They all are really, each of the characters in remix are so complex and layered. You could spend a lifetime discussing them.

Haha, if you want to. I dunno where it came from. I was thinking of TiaRa but also some of the others that are like them. I think I heard it somewhere before too. Not sure. πŸ˜†
Phone from toronto ...will take half an hour if I m lucky ...or one if I m unlucky ...brb 
Haha okay, chew his ear off na.

Me gotta go too. See you both soon. Bye, tc, love you both πŸ€—
Anu me loves the text...its unique and so TRishπŸ˜†
yesterday i saw jyp karan was the cutest when he was learning the rajasthani poem and reciting it did anybody see he was at his cutest best 😳😳
Edited by heerhoney - 12 years ago