Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 44

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bells_10

i liked Ali more than Imran...dunno why๐Ÿ˜•
and they were dragging the movie unnecessarily don't u think?๐Ÿ˜•... and obviously the most important question: how was Katrina? i would love to hear your take on her๐Ÿ˜†

I guess I have a soft corner for Imraan ...he is not my fav actor at all ...but I always end up watching his movies in theatre ๐Ÿ˜†

Katrina is a living mannequin who knows how to move her lips and eye lids simultaneously all through the movie ...and no wonder her comedy movies work ...watching her act is by far the most hillarious thing on screen  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that is indeed a gorgeous sig... u know what Anu i am getting addicted to the show. its just superb... i feet it is way better than Twilight.. what do u think?
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DulceAmor

Snap, Sindhu, that was my 1st thought too. Will you make any sig on the pics?? Pretty please??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sayani, that is a gorgeous Delena sig! Love how the maker has placed the pics. God, Damon is far too hot. โ˜บ๏ธ  Am gonna watch 3x03 tonight. It's all sunny and warm here today, which is so odd, cause normally by end of september it's really cold...but we are having a late summer and it's so warm outside. It's beautiful. Had to go out for some annoying work but afterwards I went shopping and then I went and sat by the river for a while and it was so beautiful. So am gonna run outside again soon and soak it all up while I can. ๐Ÿ˜

I just gave the pics to Sano for a siggy ...๐Ÿ˜†
-Raindrops- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Guess so ๐Ÿ˜†  But after watching the movie ...if things as this happens it becomes a real life film ...I was laughing so much afterwards and then in the market one of our teacher saw us and I was like what next ?? ๐Ÿค” and then at the cafe found school friends and they are like we didn't knew u both are dating ...I wanted to bang my head somewhere ...and my friend is like the only person to see us together is our parents and I got so pissed off I called up at home and told I m with him ...just incase ๐Ÿ˜†

lol i don't think that u need to bother about your friends...its just the old aunties who cause most of the trouble๐Ÿ˜›
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Couldn't agree more, Sayani. I remember watching the first couple of episodes and thinking 'now this is a proper vampire show'. I had read the books and tbh was not overly impressed. Damon was the only interesting character for me in them, so I didn't expect to like the show, but they have taken it and made it so much better, and all the characters have grey shades, which makes them so much more interesting to watch. The mythology behind it all fascinates me too. I'm so glad you are enjoying it too. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bells_10

lol i don't think that u need to bother about your friends...its just the old aunties who cause most of the trouble๐Ÿ˜›

I don't know yaar ...it upsets me when I do nuthn wrong yet I m accused of everything ...then it was better for  me to have relations and be accused of it ...
-Raindrops- thumbnail

I guess I have a soft corner for Imraan ...he is not my fav actor at all ...but I always end up watching his movies in theatre ๐Ÿ˜†

Katrina is a living mannequin who knows how to move her lips and eye lids simultaneously all through the movie ...and no wonder her comedy movies work ...watching her act is by far the most hillarious thing on screen  

she was better in ZNMD though...๐Ÿค” much better i think. here she only smiled and batted her eyelashes๐Ÿ˜†
-Raindrops- thumbnail

I don't know yaar ...it upsets me when I do nuthn wrong yet I m accused of everything ...then it was better for  me to have relations and be accused of it ...

don't worry. people will talk about it for two/three days may be...then everything will be fine.
chill Sindhu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I think it's hrithik because of whom she still looked normal and not annoying ...here toh I was I wish it was gay story ...but yes together they looked cute ...thats about it ...individually she should sue herself for acting 
-Raindrops- thumbnail

sab left ...I m bored ๐Ÿ’”

i am here๐Ÿ˜ƒ

do u watch TVD?