Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heerhoney thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
mausan has been written by critics to be the biggest disappointment ofall times its written weak story and no chemistry btw the leas hes good shes pretty but the twaine never mate
(i seriously read this somewhere) it lacks passion nust a beautiful photo album
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oops thats a lot of criticism 😆 well anyways was never interested in the film ...the fact Pankaj Kapoor is making the film was a turn off for me ...he is one of the greatest actors in India but that doesn't make him a gud story teller ...but anyways critics says a lot of stuffs...what matters is what audience says ...maybe they liked it ...like I loved sawariyan 
heerhoney thumbnail
the booking is not good either i think neither of the leads have the power to pull in the audience they themselves look bored half the time the initial promos were good but slowly as we got to see more i thnk many pppl including myself lost interest
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPOzo5Flkjc[/YOUTUBE]

Only dexter could have made me love this song ☺️ can't wait can't wait 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I have to vent this here cause it has been bugging me for days...

If you were in a relationship with a guy and he locked you in your room, forbid you to see any of your friends, handcuffed you to a chair, had bodyguards follow your every move, even having them there to watch you sleep...and then, had an actress take your place at a ceremony that was meant for you, and doesn't even tell you he is holding the ceremony or he is getting the actress, and you find out by accident from someone else...and he tells you he does all this because he loves you and he doesn't want you to get hurt...would you accept that? Would you think that was okay?  
And this guy, who says he loves you and wants to keep you safe, when you do get attacked and nearly die twice, both times he doesn't come to see you, he just phones you, because he is at work...you just accept that? You continue to date him after he does all this? Would you really put up with it all just cause you think you are in love with him? I mean, seriously, would you? Would you want someone like that?

Edited by DulceAmor - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPOzo5Flkjc[/YOUTUBE]

Only dexter could have made me love this song ☺️ can't wait can't wait 

Is this the song they used in the promo for S6?
It starts next week right? Can you contain the excitement?
Oh, and did you see TVD?? 3x02 killed me. The last scene between delena made me sniffle a bit, I must confess. It was just so beautiful. 😍
heerhoney thumbnail
not at any cost anu but why do u ask this give me an honest answer plz dear 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
See, you are sensible Heer, thank God, I thought I was the only one.
Haha, don't get alarmed, it is all to do with what is happening in the book I am reading. The heroine is annoying me so much by accpeting him treating her like that...and there are some strange ppl out there who seem to think it is 'romantic'. 🤔
heerhoney thumbnail
which is the book if i may ask anu
heerhoney thumbnail
going to watch jyp anu give me the books name😳