Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah a friend messaged me and I was like aahhh who is this person ...I had to actually surf this guys name out to understand who he is ...weird na I was just talking about feluda yesterday only ...sad 
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

No I hate it ...I never understood the craze for it ...they all look the same to me ...and those pandals half of the time I don't understand their themes and the rest of the time I can't differentiate them from each other ...and the worse is my leg just dies by the end of all those roaming around ...but then hanging around with friends happens only once or twice in a year ...so it's ok I guess 

i like it when u just visit two/three pandals and sit somewhere and talk...but queuing up in front of the pandals is really tiresome... plus there's a huge possibility of rain this time, i guess
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFYo9NQ-gR4[/YOUTUBE]
-Raindrops- thumbnail
is it only me? or your avi is really invisible😕
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
it is ...crossed it's bandwidth...have to ask Poojki to upload it back so that I can save it somewhere else...
-Raindrops- thumbnail
okay bye Heer and Sindhu...have some work
goodnight🤗
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Ok sayani bye gnyte sweet dreams ...luv yaa 🤗
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, sorry, was applying for jobs again. Thurs is job day lolz. 😆

Sindhu, I promise I will get you those castle caps over the weekend hun. I have some other task to complete first, don't mind na. I am so useless at juggling things *sobs*

The pics all killed me btw. 😍
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

It's Ok Anu ...if u r busy don't bother with the pics at all ...I will click them by myself only ...it's just that I m way too lazy so I bug u with stuffs ...😆
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Na, it's ok, I don't mind clicking them, but I am on a top secret mission right now 😉  plus, I have to keep applying for jobs n all and college admissions, I had forgotten how much time it takes up. I still haven't managed to watch HIMYM yet *sobs*.

Loveee the sig. The colouring is just amazing. You get more awesome with every new sig, you know that??