Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
If you can handle the sight of those two then yayyy!!! Let the first strike begin.    Now she has to listen to us. No one can endure such sights for long na. 😛
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
where do u want me to throw the bomb ??? here or in her pm box ????😆

I will add the slogan ... No shop ...then suffer 😈
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Go to deviant art ...u will find gud textures for ur siggies ...search text siggies ...hopefully u will get some ...I never found such textures like the one there ...but who knows maybe u will get lucky ...

and how awesome we are ...almost finished this cc ...😃

Ohhh, I never thought of deviant art. It's awesome for stuff. Got some beautiful scenery pics there to use as bgs if I ever get the hang of them. 😆

I know! Another shop done. We are flying through them. I wonder if we could set a challenge to finish the next one before the new year?
DulceAmor thumbnail
Hmm...PM box would mean she would def see it. But then, here would make it more public and might generate more support.

Tell you what, throw the first bomb at her PM. If that doesn't wreck carnage we will throw the second here. 😈
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Hahahaha That will be too much ...christmas and New Year makes the busiest week in the year ...especially since it's 2012 ...I wanna celebrate like mad girl 😆

also I have a trashy project to submit next week ...don't think will be able to talk so much in one go ...no challenge ...but lets keep a simple aim to do so ...then we can have a small party of new year with new thread 😍
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2386717

There u go ...alryt Anu I m off ...will come in later ...have to watch TV and eat something ...I m feeling damn hungry 

Bye tc cya later luv yaaa 🤗
DulceAmor thumbnail
Yayyy we crossed 150!!!! 

Hehe, good point. For a moment there I nearly forgot all about xmas. It is gonna suck so much this year...just me and mum all on our ownsome. Are you going out with your friends? I miss all the xmas parties at uni, they were so much fun. I can't wait for that next year. My fav thing abt this season is the food. I can eat all the sweets n choc I want and no one cares because it's the one time of year it's actually encouraged! 😆