Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Haha, what did you expect??? I couldn't let Rach down now could I?? And you know you love me really. πŸ˜›

Awww, that totally sucks being ill for your b'day. πŸ˜”   That last line sounds like Dexter...you haven't been secretly meeting him have you???
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why ...has she trained you so that her soul can haunt me even when she not around ?? πŸ˜‘ I seriously thot there won't be any tortorous quizes this year ...but remember sweetheart next is yours ...and I have policy of repaying with interest πŸ˜ˆ trust me even if I have exams this year on ur birthday I will still make it a point to grill u with extra green paste around u ...so that u can feel the burn ...

oh yes I m highly motivated by Dexter now ...Anurag called me in the morning rather than at night and he was like technically I m still 45 mins early ...and I was like yes I m also planning to send u to hell a little earlier than u r supposed to arrive there ...😑 and he was like u should stop watching dexter ...
DulceAmor thumbnail
Oh dw, it occurred to me about halfway through posting the pics that you would get me back for this. But come on, the birthday would not be complete without it na, and it's F.U.N. πŸ˜ƒ   Besides, it keeps Rach there too and it wouldn't be the same if she wasn't there at all, na.

Lolz, omg I just have this image of you saying that to Anurag in my head and I am rolfing so bad. 🀣   Dexter would be so proud. I wish I had gotten you something on him and Deb now, but maybe it's good I didn't. You might turn into a scary serial killer if you get much more influenced by him. πŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Hahahahah u actually forgot that ur birthday lies in my hands ...muhahaha ...u will have so much fun now ...Yes Snail ...I wonder where did she go ...usually toh she keeps popping now and then and now suddenly she is nowhere to be seen ...maybe really stuck πŸ˜† ishhh that makes me so happy ...πŸ˜ƒ

hahahaha I was actually sleeping when he called ...so that ruined my mood even more ...the worst thing is ...whenever he calls the rest of the world starts calling too ...last year he called at night and everybody called right at that time...and he was like this is ISD and I m like what can I do ...I have to attend all calls ...so this year he called in the morning ...now call it his bad luck or my gud luck ...last night hardly anybody called ...and everybody called in the morning and he was like someone up there really hates me ...poor him had to hang on to the call for nearly an hour  πŸ˜† and my punishment for the call is I have to hang out with his gf on thursday ...πŸ€”

if u would have given me a dex and deb sig everyone at IF would have known how insane I m ...πŸ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
Lolz, serves him right for being so mean to you all the year through. You should have told him na that of course someone up there hates him when vampires are the damned. πŸ˜† 

I know, she has been gone so long :(  It really isn't the same without her coming now and again, but I guess she must be loaded with other work.

God, you are scaring me now. I have visions of Dexter quizzes and impossible maths calculations. πŸ˜• 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Uhmmm...what can I say ...u r just giving me great ideas πŸ˜

DulceAmor thumbnail
You wouldn't be so mean to me πŸ˜­

My questions were easy na. You can guess them all in a flash. I could have set you a quiz on NCIS, now THAT would have been really evil. 😈
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Lolz Anu ...the difference between me and u is that I can be as mean as the devil ...while u can not be mean even if u try it with all ur strength πŸ˜† and thats why I love you for being what u r irrespective of how the world is πŸ€—

anyways I have to go ...my hand is aching badly ...thanks to that stupid AC room I was in ...I m so not used to being in an AC room and that too with a fever ...it's a punishment for being born wala situation ...so I will just go and try to sleep and get rid of the pain ...will talk to u tomorrow ...Thanks a tonnes for everything u did ...πŸ€—πŸ€— you made me feel really special today ...bye take care luv ya gnyte πŸ€—
DulceAmor thumbnail
Ok hun, you tc and will catch you tmr. Love you too and am glad that I managed to make your day even a lil happy. πŸ€—
heerhoney thumbnail
isnt this cute

adorable and worlds best smile acc to me what do u guys think😳his smile has a lot of innocence na😳