Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 118)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Sayani, you are one lucky, lucky girl. Those TR sigs are so beautiful. Me loves the colouring on the b'day dance one. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heerhoney

anu plz pm me the tumblr quotes link

Empty your inbox na...it says you're full. LOL
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Just so you know, I cannot follow tutorials, not for my life. The bloody things don't make any sense at all. So this is a combination of looking at YT vids, tearing my hair out, cursing, nearly dissolving in to tears, and sheer luck. And yes, it will probably be a fluke, because I'm not even sure what I did or how it even got made in the end, but oh well. I present to you, my first ever sig.

Please don't laugh. I'm not artistically gifted like Sindhu and Sayani. You two are masters and I don't even pretend that I'll ever be as good as you, but yes, I do want your feedback. If it sucks, tell me so. Also, any guidance on how to actually work with brushes and how to soften the edges of the pic would be much appreciated. And btw, CaptivatedHeart will be my copyright, just in case you were wondering why it doesn't say Anu or DulceAmor. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Yayyy your first sig is on TR Party Party

I know it will sound clihe but can't believe this is your first sig ...You coloured it ...u gave it a background and I love the way u blended it with the pic..u used brush work or texture work and also u used the text fonts nicely ...nobody that I know of has done so much in their first siggy LOL damn good work ...and I have no idea why u find tutorials tough ...I find using my head a tough job ,... uhmmm I didn't get what u meant by softening the edges thingy ...anyways u need to know anything ask us ...will try to describe in the most easiest way possible or I will find u tutorials for it :p 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Awww am glad you liked it. It looks so amaturish to me but it's better than the next lot of stuff I made. Practice makes perfect, I know. But I'm so damn impatient lolz. I'm too scatter-brained to follow tutorials. I never learn in a straightforward fashion...I always have to go about it in my own random way. I dunno why. I'm just weird I suppose. But the tut I watched the guy was saying 'do this, do that' but he wasn't showing you the bits in between, like he was saying 'add this effect' but not showing you how to get that effect. It was confusing for me. Anyways, here is some of the stuff I made tonight. It varies from sucky to downright awful.

This is a bit early, but I will try n make a nicer one nearer the day. Embarrassed

I have no idea what I was trying to do with this. It is so horrible it makes me wanna cry.

This one accidentally came out a little like the style Neha does, so credit to her, just in case anyone thinks I was trying to copying her. I wasn't and it's not near as good as anything she makes anyways.

I'll do more TR soon. I just wanted to experiment with a whole range of pics isiliye I made these ones. Now I am running off to bed to cry myself to sleep. LOL

-Raindrops-

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
oh em gee Sindhu!! i can't believe u made me so many sigs. thosr are beautiful to say the least. and u made sig on TiaRa b'day danceShocked!! a big hug coming your way for thatHugHug
love you loadzzzHug
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Anu plz don't tell me this is your first work. cuz they are too good for being the first creationClapEmbarrassed. i am in a hurry right now but will come and comment laterHug

DulceAmor

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
CaptivatedHeart sound niceEmbarrassed

DulceAmor

Go to top