Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yes u love the textures ...something I m so pathetic at ???? seriously u need eye testing ...u should say I m gud at blending ...now that is something I m pretty proud of and I won't shy away from saying I m not ...but other stuffs ...nah ...I suck at it 

yes lets start a campaing ...what will be the threats in the campaign ???πŸ€” 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I passed all my eye checks with flying colours I'll have you know *hmph*.

But seriously, I like your textures. You are much better than you think you are. And you should def be proud of your blending. It has been flawless from the start. You are a natural, whether you believe me or not.

Hmmm...you are the queen of threats, I'll let you devise those. The eviler the better, I say.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Hmmm so lets see ...what does she hates the most ??? πŸ€”

pour in ur suggestions everybody ...sayani u can help too ...u see a friend in need is a friend indeed ...help ur friends ...tells us what does Sayani hate the most ...or u know I have jasoos all over the city ...I will find out πŸ˜ˆ
DulceAmor thumbnail
You know I am sitting here rubbing my hands together like some evil character in a movie plotting their next nerfarious deed! πŸ˜†

If I didn't hate them I would flood her inbox with images of kajen until she surrendered lolz. But nahh, we need something really evil. Something that forces her to give in to our demands...
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
even the direction is similar to SA' previous shows ...sobs ...sometimes the similarity makes me sad...

see those shots of their eyes in between πŸ˜
DulceAmor thumbnail
Hmmm...I find a lot of dramione ffs through tumblr and I always send her the links...I can withhold them from her till she opens a shop. No shop, no ffs. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

You know I am sitting here rubbing my hands together like some evil character in a movie plotting their next nerfarious deed! πŸ˜†

If I didn't hate them I would flood her inbox with images of kajen until she surrendered lolz. But nahh, we need something really evil. Something that forces her to give in to our demands...

Kajen will work πŸ˜ˆ I can do it β˜ΊοΈ I have seen some actually nice Kajen creation and since I hate everyone equally I don't mind sharing my hatred with my friends β˜ΊοΈ
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Hmmm...I find a lot of dramione ffs through tumblr and I always send her the links...I can withhold them from her till she opens a shop. No shop, no ffs. 

Yayyy second threat ...I love the slogan ...I will add that as my tagline ...for her too see it everyday πŸ˜ˆ
DulceAmor thumbnail

Woah, this is one dramatic sig! The black n white effect really brings that out na. I want that text texture. It's so lovely!

Anyways, yeah, what you were saying about similarities between her shows...this scene kind of reminded me a lil of TR early days, esp the many, many times Ranveer threatened and manhandled Tia. They had the same sort of fieriness that TR had.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Go to deviant art ...u will find gud textures for ur siggies ...search text siggies ...hopefully u will get some ...I never found such textures like the one there ...but who knows maybe u will get lucky ...

and how awesome we are ...almost finished this cc ...πŸ˜ƒ