Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 98

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anu u r going to make more icons? that's really great!
look here's an amazing collection of icon tutorials๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bells_10

Anu u r going to make more icons? that's really great!

look here's an amazing collection of icon tutorials๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hope this will be of some help to u๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Raindrops- thumbnail
so this is the SA sig i made. yes this is on the first page.

heerhoney thumbnail
sayo tune bataya nahin rohan ko dekh rahi hai kya
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DulceAmor

Sindhu, you have made the prince sound so...irresitable, really. I like these grey-shaded guys. I dunno how it happened but I now like my heroes to have a bit of a dark side to them, to be not all goody-goody but to have an edge about them. Somehow it makes them more appealing...so I can totally get what you mean when you said your heart is stuck on him even though the other guys is a saint and the girl should really choose him if it were based on merit.
I may find myself catching a few episodes of this show over xmas if I get time. I need to watch once upon a time too. I hope SA does not make a meal out of it...God knows, she is an expert in that. And yes, she does find these unconventional heroines...in fact, for all her flaws, it is one thing that I do like about her shows. Her heroines always feel grounded in some sort of reality instead of being the usual rhona-dhona types. Let's hope the girl keeps her spunk.

He sure is ...the day he was shown in the promo of the show ...the forum got flooded with people ...including Nitica ๐Ÿ˜† and I m like this guy alone will cause massacre it seems ...and u know the best part is that this guy has done many shows in leading channels ...but he is recognised with this show ...just proves how strong characte portrays an actor infront of his audience...๐Ÿ˜ I m in love with this character ...and I don't care if he is bad ...๐Ÿ˜† infact the saint one bores me ...if he was the only guy in the show ...Shrishti could have shut shop in the very first month...the character is way too normal and common ...there is no spark ...I couldn't even find the trait of the self independent and achiever stuff that was said about his character ...

ohhh don't watch the show ...just their scenes...the show in itself didn't have much except for yesterday's scene where the mother was feeding the girl ...it was heart wrenching moment ...I liked it more than the prince and the princess ka moments ๐Ÿ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DulceAmor

[

Damon always looks hot. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

But awww, thank you, am glad you thought it was cute and am glad you liked the icons too. I have such an icon fetish, for some reason. I collect them like someone would collect stamps or s'thing lolz. I wanna be able to make my own DE and Tiva icons for YT, but working with those pics is damn difficult cause they are so hard to colour. Thanks for the Vegas tip, will def try that. It should make the western show pics much easier to work with. I never realised how true your saying that western shows are always darker was until I started with PS. Indian show pics are so much better for colouring.

duplicate ur layers I means pictures and screen them out ...they will come out brighter then ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

even though they are darker they are far superior in quality than the indian ones 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Open a SHOP ... Open a SHOP ...Open a SHOP !!!!
heerhoney thumbnail
hi sindhu so u are enjoying deki tried to watch but didnt like the girl
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Kaun kambakht ladki ko dekhne ke liye show dekhta hai ๐Ÿ˜†

lolzzz but no I love the girl ...she has this weird and crazy attitude that makes her so different from other princess characters and I would love to see her giving a headache to the so called royal family ...especially her grand ma and her sister ...he sister hates her alreayd thanks to the darling prince who is making them fight like cat and dog ...

but the main reason for me to watch the show is Uday and only Uday ...kya kameena chokra hai ๐Ÿ˜
heerhoney thumbnail
yeah udays character issomething different  ktlk is so boring i just watch the 15 mins when rohan is there

the most i enjoyed was the virat maaanvi partduring thewedding kushal tandon is doing the role really well