Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heerhoney thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks anu darling what can i say its just lovely u make kw look more deadlier and hot love him and love u ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice siggies Anu. my like button is not working.
-Raindrops- thumbnail
A picture speaks a thousand words. But with photoshop, it tells a thousand lies.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww am glad you liked it Heer. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So sweet of you to say that Sayani. Your liking them has made me like them. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†  And yayyy for you on the exam front. Good luck for those last 2. Bet you can't wait till they are over. Are you gonna have a celebration? ๐Ÿ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: bells_10

A picture speaks a thousand words. But with photoshop, it tells a thousand lies.

Love this. Never was a truer word uttered.
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Aww am glad you liked it Heer. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So sweet of you to say that Sayani. Your liking them has made me like them. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†  And yayyy for you on the exam front. Good luck for those last 2. Bet you can't wait till they are over. Are you gonna have a celebration? ๐Ÿ˜†

celebration? not much. just going out with friends. after all this coming semester is the last one in college. then college will be over. wow time flies so fast. so yeah it's a bit sad too. 
-Raindrops- thumbnail

Love this. Never was a truer word uttered.

i know right. the professional photographers just weave magic on the photographs of their models using photoshop๐Ÿ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
Yup time really does fly and for some odd reason the last year is always the quickest. It just disappears and you're left wondering how it happened. Do you know what you will do after it's over? More studies?
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: bells_10

i know right. the professional photographers just weave magic on the photographs of their models using photoshop๐Ÿ˜†

And so began the big 'airbrushing' debate. ๐Ÿ˜†

Mind you, I am quite thankful for airbrushing for my own pics. It makes me look almost human for once lol. ๐Ÿ˜†
-Raindrops- thumbnail

Yup time really does fly and for some odd reason the last year is always the quickest. It just disappears and you're left wondering how it happened. Do you know what you will do after it's over? More studies?

ya it's like 2011 just started. and wait it's already December๐Ÿ˜†.

no studies for me for at least two years๐Ÿ˜†. it's time to enjoy life for a while๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. well though they say student life is the best phase. 
probably will opt for a job๐Ÿค”