Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
shama kahein parwane se pare chala jaa ..

meri tarha jal jayega yahan nahin aa 

woh nahin sunta ..usko jal jaana ho jaata ..

harr khushi har gham se begana hota hai

heerhoney thumbnail
sindhu watch karans new promo he is extra cute and also the if video ( beti nahin di toh girlfriend lena aagaya hilarious watch it for my sake ) Edited by heerhoney - 12 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Heer me don'ts the wants to see Karan presently ...aage ka pata nahin ...par filhal nahin dekhna ...me toh even thinkiing of not watching the show for few weeks only because that banda is making an entry ...🤔
heerhoney thumbnail
sindhu i cant believe u seriously hate karan or what why yaar bechara logic toh bata
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Koi logic nahin hai ...aiwie ðŸ˜†
heerhoney thumbnail
but he is looking more cute and younger than ever before and interview bahut pyaara sa hai i love this guy yaar main kya karun pyar main mit gayi tere naam pe
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Lolz But I have never been his fan for his looks na Heer ðŸ˜† and even by looks I have always prefered his Ranveer look than these one ...somewhere I guess prefer a manly look than a boyish look 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Btw has anyone seen SA's new show on Sony ...Dekha Ek Khwab ...I wasn't very interested in it before especially the girl is a big let down until I saw this promo where she meets this guy who was suppose to get married to her but circumstances changed everything ...those two could set the screen on fire ...even though the acting is lame ...but something in the promo really made me sit through the epi to see it ðŸ˜† 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hawww Sindhu, you are a thousand times better at sigs than me! I am totally preening myself with pride though that you think I've got good at them...and yayyy glad you liked the BR sig. Makes it worth all the effort. I never imagined I could have the patience to sit for hours making something. ðŸ˜†

Made this today btw. Idk what I was thinking with it.

heerhoney thumbnail
oh well sindhu respect ur opinion

anu did u see kws intv the link i had  pmed u