A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
anu dear inbox khali kar diya haiπŸ˜ƒsorry sweetie pata nahin kaise full ho jata hai
Aww Sayani, you are being too nice to me. Yes, they are the first sigs I have ever made. I posted them in the order I made them, so as you can see they go from bad to worse instead of getting better. πŸ˜†  Thanks for the compliment on my copyright too. I chose it for several reasons but mainly because it combines 'cap' (i.e. cassie & pritkin) and 'tiva' (tony and ziva). πŸ˜³πŸ˜† If there was a word that combined all my OTPs' names then I would have chosen that. How cool would that be btw.

Am really pleased you liked them. πŸ€—
Okay, so I spent the entire afternoon on PS working on TR sigs for you all. I tried to use different pics n all, but somehow I ended up with similar colourings every time lol. Anyways, here is what I came up with.

This one I am so annoyed with because of those damn silly little stars. I think they ruin the overall effect but cause I had placed so many PS decided to hate on me and wouldn't let me delete them.

Urgh!!!

Two versions of this. I was trying to be too ambitious working with the SN caps and as you can see the result was various degrees of awful. I don't even know what I was trying to do with them. The second one looks like a PSP. πŸ€”

Finally got the blending better. But this looked nicer on PS than it does now it's uploaded.

Again, two versions. I don't know why. Was just trying diff bgs not that you can really tell. They would have been better if you could actually see Ranveer's eye. He looks like the Phantom of the Opera.
ooh anu awesome job baby karan is looking like a dream need i say more πŸ‘
Thanks Heer. πŸ˜³

I made a tonne more today, but will just post half and post the other half tmr otherwise the post will take forever to load.

4 dif versions cause I didn't know which was better. Made these last night. Looking at them now I don't like them as much as I did then.

Again, 2 versions. The 2nd one looked nicer on PS.

Castle caps are hard to work with, or is that just me?

I couldn't get the text to show up on this one no matter what colour I used.

I was thinking of the sig you wanted Sayani, but I'm sorry it isn't as good as a proper sig maker could make it.

Was experimenting with the colourings lolz.

Will post everything else I made later.

anu just lovely plz make some individual siggies of kw in long hair then i can use them 😳😳😳
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2195681
promo of ek main aur ek tu

not impressive imran major let down his fan saying so
You are freaking kidding me ...why on earth did someone has to copy What Happens in Vegas ...like for what gud reason did they have to rip off such an amazing film and that too with such a lame attempt ...Kjo doob marr kameene ...arghhh I love  WHIV ...I watch it every single time it comes ...and seeing an india version not to forget such a lame version of it is irritating ...there is hardly any joke that made sense...and Imran looks like her younger brother than her husband ...arghhh gande log sare 
Anu me loves you texture works you do on the siggies and u know the best part about having siggies from you ?? the most amazing texts you come up with ...me in love with them β˜ΊοΈ and omg u r learning blending and it's going gud ...in no time u will be perfect with it ...πŸ˜ƒ  me saving some stuffs to use as soon as I get the time to change my dabba πŸ˜† awesome work πŸ‘
and you  have to watch this πŸ€£ πŸ€£

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znJIdDic8zY[/YOUTUBE]