Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

yesh yesh I know ...

my brain has freezed it's not working sobsss 

i know you must be thinking ki i am weird. but i am greedy when it comes to your TR creations😳
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nah darling when it was my birthday I literally threatened Rachel to get me my siggies before my birthday and yes I was succesful enough to get those gifts before my birthday and I wore them too ...infact I bugged everyone so much that they had to open my birthday thread four days before my birthday ...so yeah unless and until u beat me in this department u r perfectly normal to me 😆
-Raindrops- thumbnail

i watched 1 epi and i really liked it😳. do u guys watch the show?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Rga4rp4j5TY[/YOUTUBE]
-Raindrops- thumbnail

Nah darling when it was my birthday I literally threatened Rachel to get me my siggies before my birthday and yes I was succesful enough to get those gifts before my birthday and I wore them too ...infact I bugged everyone so much that they had to open my birthday thread four days before my birthday ...so yeah unless and until u beat me in this department u r perfectly normal to me 😆

4 days before😲? that's something unique😆. pity i wasn't a member of IF then😆.
-Raindrops- thumbnail
fairy tale in modern world. i loved the concept😳.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: bells_10

4 days before😲? that's something unique😆. pity i wasn't a member of IF then😆.

nah actually it was all a bahana ...see Rachel is a very mean kid ...she knew she won't be able to come online on the weekends so to finish her job of opening the thread on my birthday she decided to do it on friday itself so that she doesn't have to come early on monday to open it and then very convincingly put the entire blame on me ...😡 but any which ways gud u weren't otherwise I would have bugged u too 😎
-Raindrops- thumbnail
lookie the colouring is so gorgeous😍

-Raindrops- thumbnail

nah actually it was all a bahana ...see Rachel is a very mean kid ...she knew she won't be able to come online on the weekends so to finish her job of opening the thread on my birthday she decided to do it on friday itself so that she doesn't have to come early on monday to open it and then very convincingly put the entire blame on me ...😡 but any which ways gud u weren't otherwise I would have bugged u too 😎

i would have loved that.😳
u never bug anyone now. u have become an acchi bacchi😆
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: bells_10

fairy tale in modern world. i loved the concept😳.

uhmmm like it gets twisted in the modern world ??? and everything goes unlike what it was supposed to be ??😃
-Raindrops- thumbnail

uhmmm like it gets twisted in the modern world ??? and everything goes unlike what it was supposed to be ??😃

something like that i guess. all happy endings disappear😃.