Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hola pplo ...hows u all ...

I have found a new couple that I m liking ...mind u just liking not in love with them yet ...I won't say love until I m sure that they won't become a pheeka khichdi in two months like all my other recent couples that I had expectations from ๐Ÿ˜†

Here u go ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q63p0_FscTQ[/YOUTUBE]
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNNStEHhU2g[/YOUTUBE]
heerhoney thumbnail
thanks sindhu so are u liking virat manvi i love all the 4 they are my awesome foursome for now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

saw tintin in 3D amazing must watch
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/388902_10150379992997879_91706892878_8317869_1912315794_n.jpg

did he turn into a servant in this show ...๐Ÿ˜† I hope it's Govinda style though   ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

This sums up everything I thought about BD the book. It really isn't the film's fault...they're just basing it on what Meyer wrote, but well, the acting doesn't help much (no offence any Twihards out there). I was going to go and watch it in the cinema...but then I bought Eclipse on dvd cause I still hadn't gotten around to seeing it. Now Eclipse is my fav book out of the four. It's the most interesting and actually has a decent enough storyline, plus there was a lot of Jasper and Alice and Jacob, so I was happy. But OMG, the film...it was so silly. The dialogues were so badly scripted it made me cringe. I made the mistake of watching it with my mum and she laughed the whole way through. So I think I'll wait for BD P1 to come on TV before I watch it.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by DulceAmor - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Isn't this gorgeous?๐Ÿ˜

DulceAmor thumbnail
Sayani, did you have a good b'day?

Sindhu, are your exams over yet? The vids are nice btw. The couple look good, but I'll wait till you say you love them before I give them a shot lol. Nowadays I am only seeing IPPKND. It's okay, but I do wish the story would pick up pace a little. It keeps my Hindi ticking over at least. ๐Ÿ˜†
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i had started watching Eclipse. but didn't have the patience to watch the whole movie๐Ÿฅฑ. the thing that i hate most about Bella is the way she used Jacob. plus she was so selfish too. only Edward mattered to her... always craving to be a vampire...i loved reading the books. but now i feel that Bella is one of the weakest character i have come across in books or movies๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Sayani, did you have a good b'day?

Sindhu, are your exams over yet? The vids are nice btw. The couple look good, but I'll wait till you say you love them before I give them a shot lol. Nowadays I am only seeing IPPKND. It's okay, but I do wish the story would pick up pace a little. It keeps my Hindi ticking over at least. ๐Ÿ˜†

the sig is gorgeous Anu. but the other day i saw some really gorgeous creations. wait let me post them here๐Ÿ˜ณ.

and my b'day was okaish๐Ÿ˜†. studied throughout the day. cause i had an exam today as well.