Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 69

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I saw MOD today ...I m so proud of Ranvijay for being so real not only with his words but also with his work 😍

and I loved this song ❤️

Ranvijay as in the roadies guy?
The film is actually called MOD?? As in ministry of defence?? (that's what it stands  for over here lolz).
Song is nice btw. Am so out of sync with my hindi music right now. I haven't heard any of the new stuff. Am stuck on sad english songs right now. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DulceAmor

Sayani 🤗

Yes, it is. Doesn't she look radiant? I always think she has one of the loveliest smiles. Am so happy I got an interview with her after so long...and today the TB article. It's been a shona-licious week for me. 😳

Did you see the Delena mix btw? And how are you? Hope you're well.

i am good.. busy with exam preparations
it's actually that time of the year when you have exams but u don't feel like studying😔. and u keep on planning what u will do after the exams get over😆.

yes SA is very beautiful. i love her eyes specially😳.
just saw the DE vid. it's beautiful beyond imagination😍.

btw how are you?
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bells_10

i am good.. busy with exam preparations
it's actually that time of the year when you have exams but u don't feel like studying😔. and u keep on planning what u will do after the exams get over😆.

yes SA is very beautiful. i love her eyes specially😳.
just saw the DE vid. it's beautiful beyond imagination😍.

btw how are you?

I remember that feeling well. All through exams we used to sit and discuss what we would do afterwards and that just made us more impatient for them to be over. 😆  Good luck btw, hope they go well 🤗

I'm good. It's been such an incredible past two weeks. I'm not used to so much good stuff happening all at once lolz. I'm spending a lot of my time in between the job hunting writing. I am determined to try and get an actualy proper novel written. I just wanna see if I can produce something that I might consider trying to publish. 😆
heerhoney thumbnail
anu mod here means turn its a decent film though i didnt like the climax more impact was required

ok oficially i am into this show called humsafar and love thelead fawad never knew pak serials were so gud such natural acting by the leads each emotion depicted beautifully😳😳😳

so i am liking these guys
kt ⭐️
shaheer 😳
fawad 😍

kw sorry for the intemission will get back to u soon 😃 
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: heerhoney

anu mod here means turn its a decent film though i didnt like the climax more impact was required

ok oficially i am into this show called humsafar and love thelead fawad never knew pak serials were so gud such natural acting by the leads each emotion depicted beautifully😳😳😳

so i am liking these guys
kt ⭐️
shaheer 😳
fawad 😍

kw sorry for the intemission will get back to u soon 😃 

@bold - that is so sweet n funny. Bless you Heer.

Many ppl are loving humsafar. I have seen loads of creations on them. I am glad that you are finding new passions to fill the time till KW comes back. Variety is the spice of life na. 😉 

Accha, ok, thanks for clearing that up. The capital letters thingy just automatically made me think that. What is the film abt? I haven't heard of it. I'm not sure they are releasing it here. Sometimes the smaller films only come on DVD here.
heerhoney thumbnail
anu will pm u the story ofmod soon its a copy frm a taiwanese movie
DulceAmor thumbnail
Ohhh ok, thanks Heer.

How r u today? Got anything planned this week?
heerhoney thumbnail
anu guests are coming to my place for 5 days its going to be hectic
planning to see tintin on thursday
DulceAmor thumbnail
Yes, I can imagine. I always retreat to my room when guests come lolz. Luckily we don't get many, only my uncle and aunt who sometimes come to see us.
Do lemme know what you think of the film. I want to try and grab a moment to see it myself but with xmas coming there is so much planning and shopping to do. :(
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
okay i just realized the sig maker who is supposed to make the DE sig hates Damon and TVD🤔