Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
shweta at azaan premier :

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sindhu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Missed you so much! I was getting a bit worried actually...was gonna PM you today...and now here you are. Am so glad you're okay.

Awww, busy with stuffs, I know that feeling. Hope you are not giving yourself too much stress, though knowing you...And dw about my b'day...and OMG...my gifts...I never expected this...you are too damn sweet, going to such trouble for me...am still staring at them all...will write my thoughts under each sig in my next post...but I am gonna say I love you! You're the sweetest friend ever. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I feel like today is my b'day already. This is like the best surprise ever!
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hehehe Anu I will come back later...have guests at home ...gotto attend them ...brb 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Hmmm it's not impossible mystery to crack that I m stuck with stuffs which doesn't let me come online these days ...πŸ˜† But I miss you all ...hopefully will get free soon but anyways ...

Anu I don't know if I will be able to come online on ur birthday ...since my broadband expires tomorrow and I don't think it will get recharged in four days or so ...But I will try my level best ...but since I m not sure and I don't wanna be the last one to wish u ...I m gonna do it in advance πŸ˜ƒ

Hawww, am gonna miss you, but this more than makes up for it. You've turned an ordinary sunday morning into the best day of the year so far. πŸ€—πŸ€— 

I prepared everything as much as possible but don't worry I will get u more ...I just had the morning to make ur stuffs ...and besides u know west shows are a pain when it comes to hunting down caps πŸ€”  More??? 😲  Hawww, you're spoiling me. 😳  These are more than enough, hun. I wish you could see my face. I'm all lit up like a xmas tree. πŸ€—
 But Before that ...The castle siggy I requested Sano ...

😍 heaven

Oh freak, it's so gorgeous!!!!!! ☺️  I totally loved this scene, the way they looked at each other all coy and smiling...Sano has captured it beautifully. And you know, you couldn't have chosen a better text than the dialogue. It's perfect hun, absolutely perfect. 😍 
Have you seen the epi after this?? Esp the scene with the dialogue "That's what all the great love stories are about, right? Beating the odds." I am still in love with that dialogue. We have to save it for a sig na. 😍

ok now ur gifts ...

First lets start with my fav couple ...

Karan shweta ...I basically did sid nikki ...since we are so hyper about the currently
And you know I have an obsession for Sid-Nikki anyways. 😍

You've created magic with these, yaar. Pure magic. 😍   First sig took my breath away, and then the second one made sure I will never breathe ever again. ☺️  They are both so, so beautiful. I have to start with the text...now please don't say you can't come up with texts, because this is just fabulous. You can almost see the words written in their eyes. It's like they are looking at each other and seeing a side to one another they never could have contemplated. It's making me think of my ff, in fact, I can imagine them staring at each other this way outside the hospital after they met again 5 years later. And OMG, the colourings!!!! ☺️ I love them both. The first one looks like a watercolour...it's so rich and sumptuous. And the second, that pinkish tinge with the grey is just amazing...I could fall in love with this colouring. Somehow it enhances their expressions. They are so beautiful, hun. I ADORE them!!!! πŸ€—

Now your favs ...

Haiii!!! Now, see, you have done such a bad thing making me these KaSh siggies...I am gonna get greedy now and want you to make them for me all the time!!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜†  Seriously, you should have seen my face when I saw them. I squealed like a kid. KaSh will always, always be my ultimate dream, and these siggies are just like a dream. 😍  You know me too well. Of all the ArSh scenes this one def comes in my top 5. It was intense, and haunting, and beautiful...and you have brought it all out in these two sigs. ☺️ The blending is flawless, yaar...and I am so loving that mask effect. It's just stunning! 😍  The colouring is beautiful too...it's like a halo of light surrounding them, highlighting their love and showing that they are true soul mates. 😍  I couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift than this! KaSh, by you...that's the best gift ever!

and then ur shona 

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is literally what I screamed when I saw this. Sindhu, honestly, I never expected a Shona siggy from you, but OMG OMG OMG, I wanna hug you so bad for taking the time to make this masterpiece! This is, without a doubt, THE most gorgeous, stunning and outstanding Shona sig that has ever been made. It is the best sig you have ever made. It's just divine. 😍  How do you know me so well?? This is one of my fav pics of Shona and it looks exquisite next to that texture. The two fit perfectly. And the text...wowww, just wowww...the very fact you added 'book' in there...you combined my inspiration with my passion. 😳  And the colouring is the cherry on the top! 😍  I know you hate these words, but thank you for making something so heavenly for me! I love you! πŸ€—

I wanted to add damon here cause it was so ancient types was reminding me of TVD stuffs πŸ˜†
If you had done that, I would have been dead. πŸ˜†

Man, this is just so stunning!!!!! I feel so happy, like you reserved your best work just for me, cause again, this is one of the best sigs you've ever made. 😍  I can't get over it...you know, Shona is like my lil ray of sunshine, whenever I feel down she will always make me smile, and the colouring you used here makes her face look even more radiant...she truly is like sunshine here. 😍  The texture is just wowww...it just makes the sig come alive. I'm loving the text so much too. It's perfect for my Shona and for this pic. 😍  See, I keep telling you, you always choose the best texts...you are a genius, and I can't believe you made something so gorgeous for me. I will treasure this forever.

last one if just because I loved how it came ...a little different from usual stuffs...but it's plain accident πŸ˜†

Well, it's the best accident you ever had. 😍  I've never seen a sig like this...amd feeling so proud and happy that you made something so unique and exquisite for me. I am an inspiration! Lolz, only kidding. πŸ˜†  But seriously, this is so, so stunning!!! I am loving the style of the text...the contrast between the light and dark is amazing! It sets it off to the T. It's making me think of vampires. ☺️ If I get my novel published, you are gonna do the cover art for me, and you are gonna use this text, okay? That lil red slash is wonderful too. Honestly, the contrast between the shading and the red is beautiful. I think you've done something magical here. And how did you guess red is my fav colour??? ☺️  I love the words of the text too. Shona is indeed like a dream and she makes me believe in my dreams. And now you have got me all dreamy. These are the most beautiful and wonderful birthday gifts I have ever received. I don't think I've even managed to express how much I love them, how touched I am by this gesture. You have no idea how special they are, and what makes them even more special is that you made them for me. Thank you so, so much Sindhu. You have totally made my day. I'm going all misty-eyed here now.

Love you! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hope u like them ...will make more as soon as I get some caps ...so it will come a little late ...

Love you πŸ€—πŸ€— and u know it ...muahhh 

DulceAmor thumbnail
Sushie, agreed, this is maybe my fav Delena scene in all the seasons. He totally stole my heart. There was so much love and tenderness in his expression. How could you not fall for that?? πŸ˜

Hi Heer πŸ€—  I have to say bye at the same time though, cause my mum is shouting at me to come for lunch. I will be back later though hun, hope you'll still be ol then.
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg Sindhu😲
omg u can't even imagine how much i missed u. i missed you this muchπŸ€—πŸ€—
how was your puja? 

-Raindrops- thumbnail
hi Heer, Anu and Sushie πŸ€—
hope to catch up with u all very soon😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Hey Sayani πŸ€—   Same here. Missing you too.

I found this on tumblr:

Am I the only one whose heart actually aches just seeing the pain in his eyes??

And this one:

Those immortal words. 😍
Edited by DulceAmor - 12 years ago
-Raindrops- thumbnail
these are so beautiful Anu😍
though i haven't watched it yet, i want to use the second sig😳
-Raindrops- thumbnail
okay me too wishing you in advance since i have my exams coming up next week