Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Where is everyone? Have we all been sucked into a giant black hole or something?? πŸ˜†

Anyway, I am here to try and vent off some of my excitement cause I currently am bouncing up and down like a hyper two-year old and if my mum seems me she'll probably think I have finally lost my mind. And no, it's not cause it's only a week to go (I have actually never been less excited about a birthday in my whole life) but because I made a discovery today...and I feel like kicking myself now. Honestly, the next time I say I am not signing into facebook virtually slap me okay? I signed in today after months and realised that I have been the biggest fool there ever was. All this time I have been missing out on the magic that is the cassie palmer facebook page. You know, my fav books ever. They have a page for them and I was on it to see what everyone thought about HTM, and everyone was being all lovely and sensible and saying how much they love CaPri, and I was getting all like Abby from NCIS wanting to hug them all in my mind (you will only get that if you watch Driven) and then I discovered that they have a whole section which is all Q&A with Karen, who wrote them. So I have spent the whole afternoon reading them and getting more and more hyper. And then, as if my excitement levels were not already dangerously high, I discovered on her website she has short stories that tie into the series, and one of them is about Pritkin!!!!!! 😍  I just downloaded it and am going to spend the whole night reading it. You have no idea how excited I am. It's like the equivalent of watching all the Tiva-centric NCIS episodes in one go. Or, for you guys, a whole afternoon of TiaRa scenes.

Okay, I know none of you really needed to know that, but OMG had to get it out.

And omg, grr, was just on amazon, the next Dory book (ok, so Karen writes 2 sets of books, the Cassie ones and a spin-off series about Dory, the dhampir (half-human, half-vampire) daughter of his royal-pain in the ass, i.e. Cassie's bf Mircea), anyways, that's not out till Oct next year!!!!! Which means the 6th Cassie book won't be out till 2013!!!!! How will I live that long????!!!!!!! I am already going insane trying to figure out how she's gonna bring Pritkin back from the demon realms. I don't think I can wait 2 whole years to find out.

And yes, I do realise I am obsessed. And yes, I know it is not healthy. And yes, I know I am the same way about all my fav couples, but what can I say? I am an addict. πŸ˜†

Just wait till I get my novel published. I am even worse with my own characters. πŸ˜†
heerhoney thumbnail
anu are u there where has everybody vanished i miss chatting with u all 😭
DulceAmor thumbnail
"You are what you are.  Someday, you're going to have to come to terms with that.  His father's voice echoed in his head, but it lacked any weight.  Because Rosier had never understood: John had come to terms with it.  He knew what he was, what he would always be, no matter how far he managed to run.  He'd had that demonstrated one horrible night in the most vivid way possible.  And for years, he'd believed that it was all he ever could be. 
            Until he met someone who refused to see him that way. Who argued and fussed and tried her best to boss him around, but who never shrank away.  Who relied on him and needed him and called him friend.  Who touched the scars on his body, and other places, as if they were just another part of him, not evidence of where he'd been, what he was. 
            And lately he'd begun to hope that perhaps, just perhaps, there was something even a monster could contribute."

I couldn't resist. They're just perfect. 😍

Anyway, in an effort to de-caprify myself, I started watching Caskett vids. Big mistake. But anyway, isn't this song perfect for them?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzt9ZxQpWNM[/YOUTUBE]

Off to watch Tiva vids now. May as well go the whole hog and go complete la-la over my OTPs. 😍

And yes Heer, am missing you all too.God knows where everyone has got busy about. Hope we all get ol together soon.
Edited by DulceAmor - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Me again, on my own, to share my madness. Where are you all?? Hope you are all ok. Missing you all πŸ€—

All my fellow TVDians out there, you must, must, must catch 3x05, 'The Reckoning'. I gasped, I gaped, I sat in utter disbelief and horror, and I cried. It was quite possibly one of the most shocking, brutal, and yet brilliant episodes yet. And my Damon proved that he is a real hero. Honestly, why do my heroes have to be so damn amazing and do everything to save the women they love? Makes me wish they were real. 😍

There were two stand-out Delena scenes, but this one really made me go all misty-eyed.

The way she said his name was so sweet. And the tender way he carried her out...*sigh*...makes me want to fall at his feet. 😍 How can anyone say he doesn't love her?
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am sorry. i am really busy with college work etc. plus i am having problems with my internet connection too. so i can't chat with you all. hope you all are fine.

Anu those avis are so beautiful. i can well understand why u have gone crazy. πŸ˜ Damon's eyes are so intense and the scene truly is one of the best Delena scenes😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Hey Sayani, glad to know you are okay πŸ€—   Hope the college work is not stressing you out too much. And I hope you get your internet connection fixed soon.

Ahh, Damon. 😍  He's too perfect for words.
But OMG, am a little indignant...was reading GLAMOUR magazine, and they had a Top 50 sexiest men. Ian was only at no 25!!!!! And who made no 1??? R-Patz. πŸ€”
DulceAmor thumbnail
I meant to say, one of the evil demons in 'A Family Affair' was called Sid. I kept picturing KW's Sid and trying to imagine him being evil. Yes, I know, I am weird. πŸ˜†  But seriously, how badly do you wish Sid had gone to the dark side? I don't necessarily wish that he had been evil, but I wish he had stood up for himself more. He was too kind-hearted and let ppl walk all over him. Mind you, his wifey was one of those strange types who is impervious to adoration and oblivious to the fact he would and did do everything for her. Maybe if he had been a little more...I dunno...forceful isn't the right word, but if he'd asserted himself more, she might actually have appreciated him more.

And no, I don't know how I got from demons to that, but I felt like being random today, so...πŸ˜†
tiaraforluv thumbnail

anu all avis are so cute daemon looks so cute while he is taking her in his arms

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm it's not impossible mystery to crack that I m stuck with stuffs which doesn't let me come online these days ...πŸ˜† But I miss you all ...hopefully will get free soon but anyways ...

Anu I don't know if I will be able to come online on ur birthday ...since my broadband expires tomorrow and I don't think it will get recharged in four days or so ...But I will try my level best ...but since I m not sure and I don't wanna be the last one to wish u ...I m gonna do it in advance πŸ˜ƒ

I prepared everything as much as possible but don't worry I will get u more ...I just had the morning to make ur stuffs ...and besides u know west shows are a pain when it comes to hunting down caps πŸ€”
 But Before that ...The castle siggy I requested Sano ...

😍 heaven 

ok now ur gifts ...

First lets start with my fav couple ...

Karan shweta ...I basically did sid nikki ...since we are so hyper about the currently 

Now your favs ...

and then ur shona 

I wanted to add damon here cause it was so ancient types was reminding me of TVD stuffs πŸ˜†

last one if just because I loved how it came ...a little different from usual stuffs...but it's plain accident πŸ˜†

Hope u like them ...will make more as soon as I get some caps ...so it will come a little late ...

Love you πŸ€—πŸ€— and u know it ...muahhh 

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 12 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
and this is something I made long back during the pooja's so uploading just for the heck of it ...

Miss u all πŸ€—πŸ€—