A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
Anu i thought you would like to see this. the style is so unique yet so beautifulšŸ˜³

Originally posted by bells_10

i don't understandšŸ˜•

It means Elena annoys me 
Oh wowww Sayani, thanks so much for sharing that sig with me! It is gorgeous! šŸ˜ You're right, the colouring is beautiful! I will dash over to her shop right now. 
Funny confession...I dunno if any of you noticed, but ppl are starting to watch the new show The Secret Circle. It's based on the books, which were written by L.J. Smith, who wrote the TVD books. They just made them into a tv show and suddenly am seeing sigs of it everywhere here at IF. I have heard of the books,  but haven't read them, and I knew the heroine was called Cassie. Now, Sindhu should know this if she has managed to put up with my long rambling emails, but the heroine in my fav books in the whole world is also called Cassie. I am so in love with these books...like, you guys know how mad I am for KaSh and Tiva, right? Well, triple that, and that is how I feel about Cassie and Pritkin from these books. So now I am seeing all these sigs about on the Secret Circle and they are all on the main couple, Cassie and Adam...and my brain is so damn hilarious that it keeps looking at them and wanting to turn the 'Adam' into 'Pritkin' šŸ¤£  It just doesn't look right seeing Cassie followed by any other name. The two names are so linked in my mind, that actually they are pretty much a joint thing in my mind. I am laughing at myself so much. I can just imagine how my poor crazy brain is gonna cope as more and more sigs come. The other hilarious thing is, that the Cassie in the Secret Circle books is blonde, and so is my Cassie. If she was a bit older she would maybe resemble the way I imagine my Cassie. It confuses my poor brain all the more. Lolz, I am so weird na. šŸ¤£
It's not just me, though, right? I mean, whenever I see the name Tony now, I automatically think Ziva. Which is another funny thing, cause in my cassie books, one of the evil characters is called Tony, and my brain struggles to not picture Micheal Weatherly whenever I read that name. šŸ¤£  Same thing, I cannot see the name Ranveer without thinking Tia. Maybe it's some quirk in me...either that or I really have flipped the switch at long last. šŸ¤£
Okay, as a reward for making it through my rambling madness, I'm gonna share this amazing Caskett vm that I saw last night.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udf7Y9sOfXk[/YOUTUBE]

I am so in love with the colouring in this vm. It's so pretty. The editing is really amazing too na.
big boss sucks big time salman is the only exception in that crappy show and even crappier pplšŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
just read this nice thought
"Don't treat a end like an end. Treat a end for a new beginning."
shrishti arya producing a show and not taking karan yeh kaise possible hai ek guest appearace hi sahi right shrishti di
Every day there are new Dexter articles.You must be in 7th heaven, Sindhu. Here's a new one:

Michael C. Hall Previews Dexter Season 6: 'There Are Some Very Dark Things Afoot'

Megan Masters

If asked to describe Michael C. Hall, "forthcoming" would not be the first word that comes to mind. The Golden Globe winner and five-time Emmy nominee is a wonderful interview (and surprisingly funny), but as a star and executive producer of Dexter, he understandably keeps his teases extremely close to the vest. (That said, it kinda works for the guy.) TVLine spoke with Hall about Season 6 of Showtime's killer saga (which premieres this Sunday at 9/8c), and while the spoiler quotient was low, the fun factor was not.

Dexter Boss Spills Season 6 Secrets, Reveals How Much Life Is Left in Showtime's Killer Saga

TVLINE | Based on what we know thus far about Season 6, it seems that a fresh start is in order for both Dexter the character and the series as a whole. What are you most excited about this cycle?
I'm excited about acting with the guest actors that we have, as I always am. I get to create new relationships with new characters and that's a part of what keeps it fresh and invigorating for me when returning to the show. I'm excited about Scott Buck, our new showrunner who has been with us since nearly the beginning [of the series] and is now sitting at the head of the writers table. He's an incredibly talented guy and I'm really enjoying the scripts this season. Ever since the first season, there's a sense of "I can't believe we're still doing this," and that gets more and more intense the longer we do it. [Laughs]

TVLINE | How, if at all, does this year's tone differ from past seasons?
The tone is different this season. There are some very dark things afoot in terms of the big bad ā€” or bads ā€” we're dealing with. So yes, it's dark; he's a serial killer! [Laughs] Dexter is neither shinier nor happier, I must confess.

Dexter Exclusive: Jordana Spiro to Rendezvous With [Spoiler]!

TVLINE | Dexter's Powers That Be have been tight-tipped about the big bad situation for Season 6. Care to elaborate?
There is maybe a little more ambiguity than in previous seasonsā€¦. I feel like Dexter's press secretary when I talk about this. [Laughs] I try to answer questions without really saying anything.

TVLINE | The promos Showtime has released indicate that the characters played by Colin Hanks and Edward James Olmos are working together in some strange, ritualistic mannerā€¦
There is something sort of black snake-swampy about their relationship, which suggests there's something dicey going on. I will confess that. As for the rituals, I will let you draw your own conclusions from whatever else the promo seems to suggest. [Laughs]

Dexter's Jennifer Carpenter on 'Insane' New Season and the Deb/Dex Scene She's 'Scared' Of

TVLINE | For years now there has been a lot of talk about Deb ultimately discovering her brother's true identity. What are your thoughts on the topic?
I think that's an exciting proposition, from an acting standpoint. But speaking for Dexter, it would be a huge game-changer.

TVLINE | How much does the concept of family factor into this season?
As was the case in the pilot episode, Dexter has always had a fundamental soft spot for kids. His own child, Harrison, has become a part of the axis of his life. He serves his dark passenger, but let's face it: Dexter loves his son. And that's all I'll say.

In Review: Showtime's New Sunday Night Thriller, Homeland

TVLINE | As an executive producer on the show, you probably have some insight as to how much life Dexter has left in it.
The fact that we've had several different people [at the helm of the show] may have served it well in terms of longevity. I take it season-by-season, but I don't have any reason to believe that this sixth season will be our last. Beyond that, I can't say.

TVLINE | So, what you're saying is that you're definitely on board for Season 7?
I stand by my last comment. [Laughs]

http://www.tvline.com/2011/10/dexter-season-6-preview-michael-c-hall/