DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Haunted:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHnpUz3WlVg[/YOUTUBE]
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG I m so freaking lost ...I completely forgot it's a new week and Castle's second episode is out ...like a duffer I m waiting for it thinking it's next week ...when it's already next week ...this schedule is making me nuts ...Somebody save my sanity πŸ˜­

and I m like which scene ka pics did Anu post πŸ˜• I m going insane absolutely insane ...😭
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Ok I think I know the killer for this castle epi...and it's not even twenty mins through the epi ...am I getting gud or castle is becoming predictable 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Oh no Castle is gud πŸ˜
heerhoney thumbnail
ok the news is jenny is not doingthe show opp karan
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Hmmm so now is Heer happy ?? πŸ˜•
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Who did you think the killer was Sindhu?? I must admit, it kept me on my toes this epi. NCIS was a total surprise too this week...a really interesting case. The girl was pretending to be 17 because she suffered mental trauma as a child. It was quite a complex case. And awww, my poor Tony was all dejected, realising that he was a bully as a child...or so he thought anyway...turns out he had switched the roles because he didn't want to admit to himself that he was bullied as a kid. I wanted to go and hug him so bad then. Bless him.

Ohhh, and I saw this, thought it might interest you:

Question: Dexter returns in less than a week! I think you know where I'm going with this, Aus… β€”Amber
Ausiello:
Either you want me to loan you my DVD of the first three episodes or… you want scoop. I'm guessing it's the latter. A pivotal character finds out about Dexter's secret blood sample stash in Episode 2. Also, after watching the first three episodes, I now understand why Jennifer Carpenter was so excited about this season. There's a lot happening for Deb, both personally (a *r******!) and professionally (a *r***t**n). And Carpenter is really delivering the goods.

Question: Do you have any scoop on Dexter for the drooling masses? β€”Kevin
Ausiello:
One of the most buzzworthy moments of the aforementioned Oct. 2 premiere occurs before the episode even begins. The opener is preceded by a roughly four-minute recap of the show's first five seasons. Almost every major storyline and character is revisited in the mini-retrospective, with the exception of Rita. While her name is dropped a few times, we never actually see Julie Benz β€” and the omission is glaring. Think about it: How do you adequately summarize all that is and was Dexter without showing things like his marriage to Rita, the birth of his son and, most importantly, the death of Rita at the hands of Trinity! (The clipfest does show Dexter entering the blood-soaked bathroom, but we only see him take Harrison into his arms; Rita's lifeless body is MIA.) Faster than you can say "Whatchoo Talkin' 'Bout Willis," I snooped around and found out that since Benz is no longer on the show, Showtime (which declined to comment) would've needed Benz' permission before using footage of Rita β€” a request Benz's camp claims was never made. "Julie was not asked to be a part of the recap," her rep tells TVLine, "but would have happily participated had Showtime reached out." Odd.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/09/ask-ausiello-spoilers-glee-dexter-fringe-sons-of-anarchy/
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Oh I thot the guy at the bookstore was the killer...but I was actually dissapointed with the ending ./...I wanted some psychopath type of a killer πŸ˜†

Oh I m sure it's either deb or Quinn who will find the box ...this season it will be more of deb knowing the truth or atleast coming closer to the truth ...and I will hate the writers with all my heart for it πŸ˜‘
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this one is awesome ,no?