Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Not just in my shows, my book too. My CaPri make Rome & Juliet look like they had no problems whatsoever. I have never encountrered a more star-crossed couple. I wonder if it says something about me that I always back the impossible love stories??? πŸ˜†  Seeing them overcome all the obstacles makes it more interesting though, don't you think?? Plus, it's always good fodder for ffs and vms. πŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lolzzz yes u do run after impossible love stories ...but then thats the thrill...the excitement to see impossible turn possible na ...and yeah I know watching them overcome obstacles is interesting ...but I don't remember in the history of story making ...a show with a couple not fighting but in love happy and steady ...I think for humans happily ever after only comes at the end of the story not during the story ...πŸ˜† I mean what will they do once thier couple united ...what next ??? because this is everyone's ultimate dream right once this is done what to dream next ??? I guess the interest level drops after it and the story can't stretch their after ...so the problems and separation continues till they can 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Yeah, you're right. Happiness does not make for good fiction or TV and yet it what we all wish for in life. πŸ˜† 

I just saw that you uploaded TR's class test scene. I love that scene so much! They were so damn hilarious bickering away and then in the middle of it came that beautiful eye lock. 😍   Have you clicked any pics from this scene?? If you have, can you make a sig on it do you think??
heerhoney thumbnail
bigg boss 5 md rumoured to be a special guestwhat baseless things ppl speak
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I did click for some reason came out horrible so deleted them ...will click again properly and try making a sig ... πŸ˜ƒ But I m so in a mood to make something out that castle swing thingy ...till u gather pics I will make an avi out of it ...maybe by weekend will be done with it ...especially the end πŸ˜† u want any particular section ??
DulceAmor thumbnail
OMG  an avi on the swing scene??!!!! πŸ˜   I can't wait!!!! Hmm...I liked the scene where he was singing the book and said 'what's your name?' and she said 'kate' and he looked up and saw her. I also loved that scene when they came out the new captain's office after they had managed to persuade her to take castle back on and Kate gave him a smile. They looked so damn adorable and so right just walking along the corridor together.  😍
DulceAmor thumbnail
Have to go now for dinner, see you both later, gn, tc πŸ€—
heerhoney thumbnail
sindhu md is madhuri dixit  and i saw crime patrol yesterday shweta was there as the female lead ina negative charactershe was looking slightly chubby on her face but still loved her to see her back on my tv after so many days

and here u go

The petite actress is getting ready for her fourth production which will be staged soon...

Shweta Gulati who made a mark by doing diverse characters on shows like Remix, Dill Mill Gayye and the latest Gili GilI Gappa is keeping her acting buds rejuvenated by doing theatre these days. The actress has always chosen quality work over quantity and hence she has moved to the stage.

It's been years since Shweta has been actively involved with theatre and now the actress is grooming for her next play which is yet to be titled.

A source informs, "Shweta is doing a theatre show which will revolve around four characters. Along with Shweta, Abhishek Sharma of Miley Jab Hum Tum fame and Ashish Roy will join the cast of the show."

We contacted Shweta Gulati, who estatically said, "Yes, acting in plays is my passion and till the time I don't get something interesting on television, I will continue to do theatre. Its an english drama and my 4th theatre show."

We hope Shweta excels in her real life performance and are waiting to see her in some interesting ventures on screen…

DulceAmor thumbnail
Hey Heer, thanks for sharing the article about Shweta. She seems to love theatre a lot. I hope the play does really well. I am so proud of her for choosing quality over quantity. She is probably one the most sensible actresses out there today. 
heerhoney thumbnail

aamna is just so so lovely i for one will see her show cvs plz cast her in kws show they will make the most amazing couple ever