Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmmm top secret mission ...INTERESTING ...temmeee now now nowww

I haven't watched it either...I will only watch those when it comes in India ...castle and Dexter will take up all my energy can't afford a third one 😆

lolz did u see the castle one ???
heerhoney thumbnail
main tum logon ko disturb karne ke liye wapas aa gayi 😉 Edited by heerhoney - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Heer 🤗

I can't say anything, my lips are sealed. I am like Tony, going undercover. Only without the chance of getting shot at. 😆

You made the Caskett one too???!!!!
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
You don't love me period 😡

Yeah I made 😃
heerhoney thumbnail
hi anu i have gone mad i am listening to tamil songs on yt found some cool madhavan songs south indian music has a lot of soul 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Arre, if I tell you it will ruin something for someone and that's not fair on them. 😔

O.M.G. I thought you found it at another site. It is fantastic hun!!!!!! That writing on the side is just so beautiful. I love the way you have placed the pics too. 😍How did you get to be so fantastic??? You took my breath away with this one for sure.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Arre, if I tell you it will ruin something for someone and that's not fair on them. 😔

O.M.G. I thought you found it at another site. It is fantastic hun!!!!!! That writing on the side is just so beautiful. I love the way you have placed the pics too. 😍How did you get to be so fantastic??? You took my breath away with this one for sure.

ever heard the term PM 😡

hahaha the writing is a texture ...this is my new technique of getting rid of finding texts ...muhahahahaha 
DulceAmor thumbnail
I've heard a lot of good things about Tamil music Heer. I haven't heard much of it myself, but the odd songs I have encountered have been lovely.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

ever heard the term PM 😡

hahaha the writing is a texture ...this is my new technique of getting rid of finding texts ...muhahahahaha 

Haan, but I still can't speak. I took a vow of silence. 😛

Haha, well it's a good technique and it looks beautiful. I will def be using it soon.

Btw, omg, did you see??? Ian said that he doesn't think it would be right for Damon and Elena to be together now. 😲🥺   I nearly died. All my fav couples are suddenly pushing each other away. 😭
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Lolzzz thats their way of assuring 10 more seasons for their shows 😆 You gotto deal with it re...it's at the end of the day business over art 🤔