A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
seems like i am talking to myselfπŸ€”
10 days for what sayo

anu aa gayi kya
hobbies of commerce people that is the vella gang is a little more taken seriously then other ...since we ain't the einsteins...our extra curricular activities becomes a strong point ...to show how smart or how passionate we are about our work and other stuffs...issiliye whatever I say I have to back it up with strong reasoning ...because my education won't be a highlight unless of course I m a CA or CS πŸ€”
I toh don't even have new clothes to be excited πŸ˜­
don't have the time re ...too much work at the moment ...maybe will have to do without new clothes this year πŸ˜†
main tum donon ke beech kabab main haddi banke hun πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
hmm...do u like pandel hopping?

me really don't like..for me Puja means getting up late in the morning...and lazing at home...my college just drains away all my energy.
Heer hum dono fortunately waise nahin hai re jaise ke tere deemag mein lag rahe hai πŸ˜†
Originally posted by bells_10

hmm...do u like pandel hopping?

me really don't like..for me Puja means getting up late in the morning...and lazing at home...my college just drains away all my energy.

No I hate it ...I never understood the craze for it ...they all look the same to me ...and those pandals half of the time I don't understand their themes and the rest of the time I can't differentiate them from each other ...and the worse is my leg just dies by the end of all those roaming around ...but then hanging around with friends happens only once or twice in a year ...so it's ok I guess 
u know Sindhu the actor who plays Jatayu passed away to day...the role seems really jinxedπŸ˜•