Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 17

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ash is plastic cause she can't act and her beauty is pretty artificial too...don't know about Jenny she looks fine to me ...and does pretty gud acting to ...I don't like her because her acting doesn't appeal to me ...she is one of those third grade Ekta material ...who needs gycerine for every scene ...she kind of depresses the scenes for me to that extent that I feel like the creation of the character is a tragedy for human kind ...even when she tries to do comedy it becomes a headache for me ... the only gud scenes of her are those when she quiet πŸ˜† no wonder people loved siddhima romance so much πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

yes u need ur partner in crime to feel the real joy of it na πŸ˜†

yeah you got it right...

btw i am so so so happy that you liked the second sig😳...
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I truly did ... see u never had to know what I like ...yet u did everything that I like πŸ€—
-Raindrops- thumbnail

Ash is plastic cause she can't act and her beauty is pretty artificial too...don't know about Jenny she looks fine to me ...and does pretty gud acting to ...I don't like her because her acting doesn't appeal to me ...she is one of those third grade Ekta material ...who needs gycerine for every scene ...she kind of depresses the scenes for me to that extent that I feel like the creation of the character is a tragedy for human kind ...even when she tries to do comedy it becomes a headache for me ... the only gud scenes of her are those when she quiet πŸ˜† no wonder people loved siddhima romance so much πŸ€£

couldn't agree moreπŸ˜†
plus her eyes are quite blank in the intense scenes...i don't know but i feel that Jen is Riddhima and Riddhima is Jen...confused to the coreπŸ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry, sorry, was writing my personal statement for applying for my course. I never know exactly how much to write for these things and after a while my brain just hurts. It doesn't help when all you can think about is characters in a book and on TV. πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Anyhooo, OMG, you saw it Sindhu??!!!    It was good na. Yup, sure, will try and get the caps for you. Are you gonna make siggies??? 😍

Lolz, how can you be confused by the questions??? Mine at least are far too easy. Sayani and I were so confused as to what actually to ask you. πŸ˜†
-Raindrops- thumbnail

I truly did ... see u never had to know what I like ...yet u did everything that I like πŸ€—

i am so touched SindhuπŸ˜­πŸ€—
DulceAmor thumbnail
Hawww Sindhu, I just read your reply at the b'day thread. You made me all senti. *sniffle* love you always, you're my angel too πŸ€—  
I am so happy you liked the sig. I was thinking ke which 4 do you love the most and I kept debating, but in the end these pics gelled together so well and Bushra did some crazy magic. This was the sig I PMed you about. I don't know how I kept it to myself all those days. I was itching to show it to you. πŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bells_10

couldn't agree moreπŸ˜†
plus her eyes are quite blank in the intense scenes...i don't know but i feel that Jen is Riddhima and Riddhima is Jen...confused to the coreπŸ˜†

Blank eyes are pretty common thing in tellywood nobody notices it but most of them can't pull it off ...I think I have discussed this thing before with someone ...Maybe Rachie or Snail ...don't remember...

But I have a friend whose father owns a production house ...they do theatres even makes shows and serials ...his whole family is filled with actors..u know sabyashachi who played feluda's role ...he is his maternal uncle ...and once this was telling me about it ...he used to like Shweta in Remix and he was like u should see her eyes when she is looking at Ranveer...she can freely emote through her eyes as if they are speaking ...they always have so much depth in them ...no wonder I used to enjoy their eye locks so much 😍...there are some scene when shweta looks at Karan as if she is searching something in his eyes like some answers ...or should I say Tia Ranveer but whatever ...this is why I love shweta's acting ...she is pretty weak in hard core comedy too ...but acting wise I feel she is damn powerful ...she acts with all her facial muscles ...😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Sayani πŸ€—

You are wearing a dramione sig!!! They always look so gorgeous. One of the girls I know through NCIS ships them too and she has made a couple of vms about them. They were really good.
heerhoney thumbnail
correct sayo jen and ridz have become so synonymous its difficult to separate the two the girl cant act for peanuts yaar love aur chemistry toh door ki baat hai looks like kws elder sis can i just strangle her anfd fight my own caSE