Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oxygen! Oxygen! Someone give it to me now!! 

O.M.G.

I just saw Castle 4x01 and NCIS 9x01 and I don't think I can breathe. It is actually so pathetically sad but my stomach has all these butterflies in them. To quote Chuck in GG 1x08 'I feel sick, like there's something in my stomach...fluttering'. But omg it's the best feeling ever!!! πŸ€ͺ  Of course it doesn't help that my cassie book is making me insane. All 3 are making me have heart attacks. But you don't know about the book, so I will talk abt Castle and NCIS instead.

Oh my freaking God, they were amazing! Actually, if I had to pick I'd say Castle had the edge, but that is because the story was so sharp and compelling and cause Caskett were just out of this world, and NCIS let me down just a tad because they didn't kill off Pitbull (Tony's current gf, and her name is actually E.J. but I call her pitbull lolz), and also there was only 2 Tiva scenes. But OMG those scenes!!! Look at my avi in my dabba! ☺️  She touched his lips with her pencil!!!!!!! I actually ran around my room screaming that last night. 🀣  But omg, is that not symbolic of a kiss!!!!! She was so, so worried for him. She told him to take care of himself. And omg, she said to him - 'we need some time' meaning after all the stuff that has been happening at NCIS, and he replied - 'we? as in - you and me?' By that point I was on the floor with my eyes glazed over with sheer happiness. ☺️

But yeah, none of you really care about that, I just had to vent cause these 2 will seriously kill me one day, that's if CaPri don't do it first. Not gonna go there, but I am crying inside whenever I think of that bloody book. And then there is Caskett. 😍  Sindhu, Neha, all of you who enjoy the show, you HAVE to watch it. OMG Stana was just amazing. She brought out every nuance of Kate's fears and pain. The last scene was just so powerful. She made me wanna cry and to hug her and promise her everything would be alright. I don't want to give you any spoilers, but I will say, she lied to Castle about not remembering about his ILU. And I think he knows she lied. But they had such a beautiful heart-to-heart scene that is probably one of the best of that kind I have ever seen on screen, apart from Tiva's 'you have to be who you are' scene. The dialogue was flawless and their emotions were right there in their eyes. It knocked me out, seriously. And omg, I hate the new captain. She is such a witch. My mum reckons she has something to do with Beckett's mom's case, but though she is horrible, I think after Montgomery that would be a bit too repetitious.

Anyway you have to see Castle if you like it. And see this, this is the heart-to-heart scene I was talking abt:

I love my couples!!!!!! 😍☺️  It's probs just as well KaSh are not on screen right now or I really would be dead. πŸ˜†
heerhoney thumbnail
i loved the way priya dressed as mrs ram kapoor yesterday gorgeous i must say 😳
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I saw Castle more discussion on it...afterwards πŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Oh btw Anu I want Caps from the swing scene and also caps from the scene ...where Kate shouts everyone is gone and castle is looking at her ...πŸ˜ƒ also if u can get me those two scene ke caps where Kate says something to castle and he says the exact same thing to Alex later πŸ˜ƒ
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Sayani why r u wearing two horns πŸ˜•
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hiii Heer😳

Sindhu i like that emo😈😈😈
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Ohhh but that doesn't suit u at all ...that suits me β˜ΊοΈ I bought two tops today ...Omg going shopping with friends is a horror ...they make u wear every single dress in the shop and then ends up buying only one ...πŸ€”
-Raindrops- thumbnail
i went for shopping yesterday...
-Raindrops- thumbnail
1 top, 1 salwar suit, 1 bag, and shoesπŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Oh I wanted to buy a salwar suit ...but I was feeling sick in the middle...will try getting one tomorrow ...I m just happy I got these clothes for a pretty cheap price ...proud of myself ..clever buying tricks β˜ΊοΈ