okay me following Anu's footsteps...

happy advanced birthday Sindhu🥳
may you have a wonderful year ahead full of joy and sweet surprises😳
this is a little present for u...hope u like it😳

text credit: Anu😳

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh man Sayani, the text is the icing on the cake on the sig. It is so damn gorgeous!!! 😍  The perfect gift for her b'day.
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu hope she likes it...

and your VM is mind-blowing...love the way you merged the scenes. the coloring is really great... sorry i watched it before the b'day girl😛
i didn't comment on it because i wanted Sindhu to comment first🤔
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok i g2g..
will see u tomorrow Anu🤗
DulceAmor thumbnail
I'm so glad you think so Sayani. I really wanted to do justice to it. Ahh, that's ok, the b'day girl can't complain about that. Hope she will like it too. 😳

Ok, see you tmr, tc 🤗
heerhoney thumbnail
sindhu even i will follow advanced gift tradition of anu and sayo but sorry dear i cant make siggies or vms ( i am so stupid na) but hope u like these chocolates
😳😳
Edited by heerhoney - 12 years ago
heerhoney thumbnail
sindhu rani many many happy returns of the day🤗😃

A birthday means a moment to share
A birthday means a moment to care

For a birthday is a special day
That comes just once in one year's way

For a birthday is a day of hope
When you don't mix your wishes with mope

And you learn to count the joys it has brought
And all life's lessons you were taught

And today dear it is your birthday too
So that's why I'm sending for you

Brilliant thoughts with you to share
Your very special day because I care.

Happy Birthday! ! !

heerhoney thumbnail
something for the birthday gal😳😳😳😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhtUMur40DI&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLE3EF3E9D1BB29C42[/YOUTUBE]
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank You so much Guys ...Your wishes and love means the world to me 🤗

I was a little unwell yesterday ...infact it was little more than just little ...I had catch a cold and it got worse because I was stuck in the rain outside ...so I couldn't bare to come online even though I wanted to ...I m soo sooo sorry guys ...

Anu you are just one impossible girl I have ever know ...how do u always go out of ur way and come up with such extraordinary ideas for my birthday ...just how ...I never imagined a mix on that song never in my life ...to be honest I have never even thot about a TR scene on this song ...all I used to do is imagine how beautifully this song suits TR ...but u just made a visual image of my imagination and how can I ever tell you how beautiful does that look ...to be honest I m not even close to describing how beautiful the mix is ...but I will try to express my happiness once I return ...since I have to rush to college and then meet up friends later...and I don't wanna rush with my comment but didn't wanna leave without saying something either ...will be back by evening hopefully and then we all will talk 🤗

Sayani ...you are such an adorable person I have ever known ...thats such a cute siggy ...the best part about the thing is that siggy has a part of me in it ...I m as crazy as Tia is at times...I actually do those crazy stuffs 😆 This is why I love it when people give me those crazy TR scenes ka stuffs on my birthday ...cause then I know they are perfectly defining me through their gifts 😆 Thank you so much for it ...will come back and talk more...love you 🤗

Heer hahaha no I don't think u need to give me anything more ...I think those chocolates...cakes the poem and the Vid is enough ...actually more than enough ...ur wishes are all I need ...because that will help me go on in life right and I know u will always gud for me 🤗 thank you so much dear ...

phone aaya will come later at night ...
DulceAmor thumbnail
Everyone come join the party:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1794684