Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
That Urmi said to Kinjal "tera yeh jhoot ka parda mai utha hi rahoongi"
Now, I dont understand why if Urmi can do that but Kokila cant?

I know its a bit off the topic you all are discussing, but I just watched the epi now or am watching it now.
Edited by hookedonGeet - 12 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hookedonGeet

That Urmi said to Kinjal "tera yeh jhoot ka parda mai utha hi rahoongi"

Now, I dont understand why if Urmi can do that but Kokila cant?

I know its a bit off the topic you all are discussing, but I just watched the epi now or am watching it now.

because urmilla is not kokila, kokila thinks of respect izzat etc urmilla thinks of revenge n how much she will get out of it.  kokila hasnt let the cat out of bag because she knows that there will be a division in family which i think should happen n chirag hetal n jigar will know exactly what type of woman rashi is
Jammona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what puts me off with these kalakaries is cause they r one sided. the cvs had an oppotunity to give urmi a dose of her medicine with kinjal's lie but they ensure she finds out n lets mm people know.rather only dawal should ve known and advise kingal whilst frastrate urmi by not getting any evidence against kinjal n let see her reaction
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When Rashi's marriage is built on lies and deceit who wants to see the relationship between Rashi and Jigar advance- in fact it should fail so that there are appropriate messages given to the pubic- BUt no- their kalakaris have to win the day and Rashi appears nice to Jigar- wow! who could be so blind in this day and age. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: reima

When Rashi's marriage is built on lies and deceit who wants to see the relationship between Rashi and Jigar advance- in fact it should fail so that there are appropriate messages given to the pubic- BUt no- their kalakaris have to win the day and Rashi appears nice to Jigar- wow! who could be so blind in this day and age. 

Exactly, her marriage shouldn't prosper, after all she cheated to have him and doesn't value him once she got him, why must Jigar be patient and loving until 2 years etc when she decides okay, you know what I want to be with you now, that's not right.
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with u alll       i just hope gohem find love before othe couple do i want them to be first in love 
tahmy thumbnail
both gopi and jigar are ovlivous to rashi kalakaris she keeps falling for her fake and coniving ticks and end up messing up her studies as for poor jigar her derserves some one who would appreciate him for the peson he is nt use him for his money and make out to him he does nothing for her