Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

oh plllse whats wrong with cvs

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
marriage based on lies kalakaris, in the real world all this would have been exposed plse stop this crap time to show the reel rashi  n her mothers kalakari to modis n dhawal n jeetu  they need to see who these women are 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
am totally agree with u!
I think cvs gone mad after seeing urmi's kalakari smile and dealing with so many kalakaris 😆 😉
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's true in real life the real kalaryans always get exposed, they become over confident and leave too many loose ends pointing to them. Urmila and Rashi similarly have left so many and the opportunity has been there time and again, but as we said they don't want to change the story too much, they want them to remain two faced until the end of the show...so we will have to wait...but one of things we want Aham and Gopi being a couple is about to happen, so lets watch for them.

The problem I have is that they is also 2 other love stories that are competing for the same time slot. Friday you could really see the problem, they wanted to include RaJi, KinWal and GoHam issues, making us sick with the RaJi and KinWal as we are not their fans...they have fans but the majority are GoHam fans, and when the other 2 pairs eat into the GoHam time it's just a waste of time for us.
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Couldn't agree wud u guys more, the should kill urmilla then rashi wil undergo such a transformation as she will not be brave enough to try anything without the instigating and backup of her mother. Then we would see how she would turn to the only person who has truly loved her all her life , that is gopi. Gopi will become a positive infkuence in rashis life and then we will see the moulding of somebody worthy of jigarsv love and of the priviledge of being a modi dil. Btw nafisa loved ur post , there are more people waiting to see gohem get it together,than watching the other two couples cos. I think the kingal and rashi have a lot to put right before they deserve the hapiness of falling in love. If there's two leads , and both nust treated the same then rashi has a lot of suffeing to undergo before she is given a happy marriage. I hated ,hated rajji scene yesterday
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree in real world girl like rashi would have been badnaam in the entire family by now and i don't understand why koki doesn't tell anything about rashi to everyone else i mean fine gopi asked koki not to tell on rashi about the bhoot track but what koki heard the mom-daughter duo talking at rakhi, koki should have told hetel all about that this is SOOO STUPID
kitty.pooni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah i agree... if kokila had told hetal and everbody else sooner then gopi and ahem wouldnt have any problems between them and gopi would be able to study...but i think the reason why kokila or cv havent revealed rashi to the rest of the family is kokila is trying to wait for rashi to make a bigger mistake or plan which will make her get kicked out (hint hint ...maha episode maybe)
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: taniks

Couldn't agree wud u guys more, the should kill urmilla then rashi wil undergo such a transformation as she will not be brave enough to try anything without the instigating and backup of her mother. Then we would see how she would turn to the only person who has truly loved her all her life , that is gopi. Gopi will become a positive infkuence in rashis life and then we will see the moulding of somebody worthy of jigarsv love and of the priviledge of being a modi dil. Btw nafisa loved ur post , there are more people waiting to see gohem get it together,than watching the other two couples cos. I think the kingal and rashi have a lot to put right before they deserve the hapiness of falling in love. If there's two leads , and both nust treated the same then rashi has a lot of suffeing to undergo before she is given a happy marriage. I hated ,hated rajji scene yesterday

I was major angry seeing Rashi's happiness because of having such unwavering love and care in form of Jigar...it spoilt the whole episode for me...they then made it worse by devoting so much on the that modelling advert etc at coal mansion.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sexyheels

i agree in real world girl like rashi would have been badnaam in the entire family by now and i don't understand why koki doesn't tell anything about rashi to everyone else i mean fine gopi asked koki not to tell on rashi about the bhoot track but what koki heard the mom-daughter duo talking at rakhi, koki should have told hetel all about that this is SOOO STUPID

Most of the forum was thinking it's because she wants to catch her doing something big at the Modi's, thereby kicking her out once and for all, but does Kokila have that right?

She can only get proof of some kalakari and present it to everyone and Jigar/Hetal/Chrag make the decision, but as we saw yesterday Jigar is lattoo over Rashi, I doubt she can do anything that will make him kick her out...However, we are all holding out for the mahaepisode, perhaps a big tamasha awaits us and we will get the result we want, after all with these kalakaries how are Goham going to get along, she needs to be out of the house so that Gopi can win her husband fully.

But saying all this...Kokila has gone more quiet ever since the saas bahu competition, when she accused Rashi and Urmila with no proof, so perhaps something is cooking with her, she's watching them and not saying anything, save it for the maha episode Kokila, bring out the bhoot business, rakhi spectacle, and whatever new kalakari she gets caught in and reveal to everyone and lets have the fireworks/oops party.😍
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

It's true in real life the real kalaryans always get exposed, they become over confident and leave too many loose ends pointing to them. Urmila and Rashi similarly have left so many and the opportunity has been there time and again, but as we said they don't want to change the story too much, they want them to remain two faced until the end of the show...so we will have to wait...but one of things we want Aham and Gopi being a couple is about to happen, so lets watch for them.

The problem I have is that they is also 2 other love stories that are competing for the same time slot. Friday you could really see the problem, they wanted to include RaJi, KinWal and GoHam issues, making us sick with the RaJi and KinWal as we are not their fans...they have fans but the majority are GoHam fans, and whebut ntn the other 2 pairs eat into the GoHam time it's just a waste of time for us.

@ bold, i agree, the thing is though with kinjal-dhawal that urmila's charcter is shown a bit silly here,she wanted kinjal in her house so she could get money out of the modis through her, so instead of being nice to kinjal and buttering her up,she is doing everything to anger and annoy kinjal hence getting nothing out of it other than causing an even further distance between kinjal-dhawal. Another thing is why are kinjal-dhawal still living with urmilla,dhaval was meant to be a little bit rich seeing as he came from working in mumbai and all...

Jigar-Rashi scene was so wierd,Jigar is smitten by rashi,but what exacty has she done for him to like her so much,its been a year since marriage but nothing has changed...Rashi is so disintrested in jigar's romance like when he was talking to her, i dont know her reactions were not as strong as what jigar was emoting.

Gopi-Ahem i like this jodi but Gopi is so anooying sorry to say,Ahem has begun caring and helping her but she seems to make things worse,by not studing etc and there's no character devolpment whatsoever with Gopi.

Cvs leave things unfinished in storys they show for instance,Koki caught urmi-rashi red handed but nothing came out of it...they are back to thier kalakari's and koki is doing whatever...then they  showed gopi's bday story,why did they not show koki or even hetal finding out that gopi's parents didnot die on her birthday? it was just forgotten.

the show has potiental but cvs are just screwing up at every corner...they can show something postive through the show but they are wasting it by showing silly things.
Edited by krutiv100 - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: krutiv100

@ bold, i agree, the thing is though with kinjal-dhawal that urmila's charcter is shown a bit silly here,she wanted kinjal in her house so she could get money out of the modis through her, so instead of being nice to kinjal and buttering her up,she is doing everything to anger and annoy kinjal hence getting nothing out of it other than causing an even further distance between kinjal-dhawal. Another thing is why are kinjal-dhawal still living with urmilla,dhaval was meant to be a little bit rich seeing as he came from working in mumbai and all...

Jigar-Rashi scene was so wierd,Jigar is smitten by rashi,but what exacty has she done for him to like her so much,its been a year since marriage but nothing has changed...Rashi is so disintrested in jigar's romance like when he was talking to her, i dont know her reactions were not as strong as what jigar was emoting.

Gopi-Ahem i like this jodi but Gopi is so anooying sorry to say,Ahem has begun caring and helping her but she seems to make things worse,by not studing etc and there's no character devolpment whatsoever with Gopi.

Cvs leave things unfinished in storys they show for instance,Koki caught urmi-rashi red handed but nothing came out of it...they are back to thier kalakari's and koki is doing whatever...then they  showed gopi's bday story,why did they not show koki or even hetal finding out that gopi's parents didnot die on her birthday? it was just forgotten.

the show has potiental but cvs are just screwing up at every corner...they can show something postive through the show but they are wasting it by showing silly things.

@krutiv...you've raised a lot of issues, the Saathiya CV's do leave tracks unfinished there do it to keep us coming back to watch their serial...for example that parents track, we had our hopes up, I and 2 others even opened a thread to discuss what is the story with the parents death exactly, I thought it was a secret...long story won't discuss here...others had different thoughts too, and the CV's just leave it as yet another loose end...and they are several times they have done this to us...Suk we'll tell you about the letter kinjal wrote to Gopi pretending it was from Aham before marriage, that was never looked into by anyone until now we are still hoping for that one.

About Kinwal, they love story to me is only comedy content, when she speaks cheekily to him and I laugh that's all, I don't really care more about them really.

Rashi is a funny one, she acts disinterested because his too available to her, if he gave her a bit of silent treatment, you would see her jumping to please him...you could tell she loves him in yesterday's episode too, when he kissed her hand, she was panicking as she doesn't want to be intimate yet, however, when she lay on the bed the day dreaming with her eyes open, enjoying the comfort he has given her by his open declaration of adoring her (she was looking like the cat that got the cream), even in the kitchen when Gopi asked her if Jigar like the Kajur halwa, again day dreaming thinking of the moment...she loves him but I don't want her love story to start because she's evil. 

Just a bit more about the parents death, Kokila challenged Urmila why does my bahu think that her parents died on her birthday, Urmila didn't answer that question she said she blames herself and doesn't like to celebrate her birthday, she didn't say why Gopi believes her parents died on that day did she? So that loose end did bug me, as Kokila by challenging her that way must know when the parents died and it wasn't on Janmashtami (as them two were saying whilst dressed in costumes they didn't die on that day)...and the CV's are definitely not going to revisit this, they will just ignore this opportunity to stick it to UrShi and leave us angry with them.

I have a theory about Gopi and Rashi relationship, you know before she got married Urmila was beating Gopi with a stick? Rashi came to rescue her and defend her against her mother (it was a plan between UrShi, like good cop bad cop...lol, but they manipulated Gopi that way), similarly when Urmila was twisting Gopi's ear (when Gopi told Rashi to stay out of her marriage that she knows how to make everything for Aham to work out), Rashi came to the rescue and stopped her mother, Gopi apologised for hurting Rashi and that she didn't mean to and thereafter was listening to Rashi again...it's a manipulation tactic they use on her...as Gopi is love starved she thinks Rashi is good, her defender, so when Rashi needs her Gopi makes herself available to oblige Rashi. Even when Aham says something she want's to please Aham but at the same time she owes her allegiance to Rashi saw she pleases her too, as a result no sleep for Gopi, as she's pleasing both sides needs. Gopi sacrifices herself so that others are content and happy.

In serial world, you can't be good, and argumentative or stand up for yourself, you have to be good and be a complete buddhu/doormat type.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago