India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

oh plllse whats wrong with cvs

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
marriage based on lies kalakaris, in the real world all this would have been exposed plse stop this crap time to show the reel rashi  n her mothers kalakari to modis n dhawal n jeetu  they need to see who these women are 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

merunpallavisarkaraachus-neela-rsk16smithasrkNilu.Dasunill-Shilpa-ll-Nafisa-

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
am totally agree with u!
I think cvs gone mad after seeing urmi's kalakari smile and dealing with so many kalakaris LOL Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-llsuk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
It's true in real life the real kalaryans always get exposed, they become over confident and leave too many loose ends pointing to them. Urmila and Rashi similarly have left so many and the opportunity has been there time and again, but as we said they don't want to change the story too much, they want them to remain two faced until the end of the show...so we will have to wait...but one of things we want Aham and Gopi being a couple is about to happen, so lets watch for them.

The problem I have is that they is also 2 other love stories that are competing for the same time slot. Friday you could really see the problem, they wanted to include RaJi, KinWal and GoHam issues, making us sick with the RaJi and KinWal as we are not their fans...they have fans but the majority are GoHam fans, and when the other 2 pairs eat into the GoHam time it's just a waste of time for us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990tanikssuk19

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Couldn't agree wud u guys more, the should kill urmilla then rashi wil undergo such a transformation as she will not be brave enough to try anything without the instigating and backup of her mother. Then we would see how she would turn to the only person who has truly loved her all her life , that is gopi. Gopi will become a positive infkuence in rashis life and then we will see the moulding of somebody worthy of jigarsv love and of the priviledge of being a modi dil. Btw nafisa loved ur post , there are more people waiting to see gohem get it together,than watching the other two couples cos. I think the kingal and rashi have a lot to put right before they deserve the hapiness of falling in love. If there's two leads , and both nust treated the same then rashi has a lot of suffeing to undergo before she is given a happy marriage. I hated ,hated rajji scene yesterday

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990suk19-Nafisa-

sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
i agree in real world girl like rashi would have been badnaam in the entire family by now and i don't understand why koki doesn't tell anything about rashi to everyone else i mean fine gopi asked koki not to tell on rashi about the bhoot track but what koki heard the mom-daughter duo talking at rakhi, koki should have told hetel all about that this is SOOO STUPID

sam990suk19

kitty.pooni Senior Member
kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
yeah i agree... if kokila had told hetal and everbody else sooner then gopi and ahem wouldnt have any problems between them and gopi would be able to study...but i think the reason why kokila or cv havent revealed rashi to the rest of the family is kokila is trying to wait for rashi to make a bigger mistake or plan which will make her get kicked out (hint hint ...maha episode maybe)

tanikssuk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

Couldn't agree wud u guys more, the should kill urmilla then rashi wil undergo such a transformation as she will not be brave enough to try anything without the instigating and backup of her mother. Then we would see how she would turn to the only person who has truly loved her all her life , that is gopi. Gopi will become a positive infkuence in rashis life and then we will see the moulding of somebody worthy of jigarsv love and of the priviledge of being a modi dil. Btw nafisa loved ur post , there are more people waiting to see gohem get it together,than watching the other two couples cos. I think the kingal and rashi have a lot to put right before they deserve the hapiness of falling in love. If there's two leads , and both nust treated the same then rashi has a lot of suffeing to undergo before she is given a happy marriage. I hated ,hated rajji scene yesterday

I was major angry seeing Rashi's happiness because of having such unwavering love and care in form of Jigar...it spoilt the whole episode for me...they then made it worse by devoting so much on the that modelling advert etc at coal mansion.

sam990suk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sexyheels

i agree in real world girl like rashi would have been badnaam in the entire family by now and i don't understand why koki doesn't tell anything about rashi to everyone else i mean fine gopi asked koki not to tell on rashi about the bhoot track but what koki heard the mom-daughter duo talking at rakhi, koki should have told hetel all about that this is SOOO STUPID

Most of the forum was thinking it's because she wants to catch her doing something big at the Modi's, thereby kicking her out once and for all, but does Kokila have that right?

She can only get proof of some kalakari and present it to everyone and Jigar/Hetal/Chrag make the decision, but as we saw yesterday Jigar is lattoo over Rashi, I doubt she can do anything that will make him kick her out...However, we are all holding out for the mahaepisode, perhaps a big tamasha awaits us and we will get the result we want, after all with these kalakaries how are Goham going to get along, she needs to be out of the house so that Gopi can win her husband fully.

But saying all this...Kokila has gone more quiet ever since the saas bahu competition, when she accused Rashi and Urmila with no proof, so perhaps something is cooking with her, she's watching them and not saying anything, save it for the maha episode Kokila, bring out the bhoot business, rakhi spectacle, and whatever new kalakari she gets caught in and reveal to everyone and lets have the fireworks/oops party.Day Dreaming

sam990suk19

Go to top