Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

decision of problem ANRAV Soloution iDEA do read!

FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OKI 
so 

i think that this MIGHT happen

When la has proposed he will be shocked .Anrav dosent say anything but feels Angry and Hurt cause kushi condensed her to marrage with arnav

LA feels sad and knows the answer which is No CAUse not a word is coming out of Arnav.

She runs up and kushi gets mad and gives a peace of her mind

Kushi: app ne kya kar diya, she wants to marry you, but you JUST  want to LIVE IN! make up your Mind!

Then when shes said that arnav is shocked but full of sadness, he runs up to the room when La has gone to cry.

ARNAV: look, la, i dont no what has happened to me for the past weeks, but im Not ready for this, please understand.

La: So you dont want to marry me or Live in?

Anrav: says softly no.

la: at lest your onist.she understands it for the best, and if they get married he will not really love her, and might move on, shes going to have a age,so theres no point for this Fake relationship .she smiles and so does arnav
la: asr do u still want to be friends?
ARS: ofcouse with a smile

THEY BECOME FIRENDS, and LA Is free, and SO IS ANRAV SO now there LOVE STORY BEgins and la finds a man that she can give her love to :)

SO WHAT DO U THINK, a good solution 2 the problem

ahow and kushi;s parents says no cuz they just had payaals marrage cancled and now they dont even have money for there slef needs.. so THATS A NO!!

while they put SHYAM on hold, anrav and kushi R IN LOVE AND THERE JERNOUY BEGAINS ! ..:P which shyam is CUT OF OF 

COMMENT AND IF U LIKE IT  like!! as well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww ya...this solution z simply superb... 👏...
hope it happens ya...😍😍😍
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww.. I wish this would happen.. It would be the solution to our problem!!😆
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Exllnt idea to solve a big problm.. I wish it wil hapen.. Khushi and arnav together... Wow...
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
D solution is unique..n quite possible..bt dat gets me tinkin dat if la n asr bcum friends dan der is no need 4 la 2 b sanskari n ol so khushi wont cum 2 RM dan hw v wil Arhi 2gether..so dat dey cn fall completely in luv!!i dnt tink arnav wil directly say NO 2 la so soon..he is confusd lik us:-D
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
optimistic to the core 😊
hope CVs take this up and free all of us from this "no-brain" LA track !!!

Cheers,
Monsi
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think Arnav will not say NO or YES to LA's proposal.  Whatever he says - then Khushi has to leave RM and he does not want that.  Saying YES will keep Khushi in RM longer than if he said NO right away!!