Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

famous and infamous affairs (Page 14)

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

The Tina Munim Rajesh Khanna affair was one of the most talked about extra marital relationships in Bollywood. This could be because of the fact that neither Tina Munim nor Rajesh Khanna tried to hide the fact that they were in love. The two were open about their relationship. They went to the extent of shocking the Indian public by announcing that they were so much in love that they even shared a toothbrush.Dead

eeewww Dead
who does that?? Ermm

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Rajesh Khanna entered Hindi films in the latter half of the 1960s. Anju Mahendru, his girl friend, was his anchor in films. She was a dress designer who taught him what to wear and how to carry himself. He left  Anju and married Dimple Kapadia (who was) half his age."

i know this story from my MOM...LOL
we used to watch this show Kahin toh hoga on star plus and she used to come in that show and at that time my mom told me rajesh khanna - anju mahendru story...it was pretty funny at that time coz I was very naive to understand these things coz I was very young and today I dont give a shit coz I know how shitty they are..LOL

Edited by lovedkruti - 20 September 2011 at 9:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilbamboocopter

LEO88 IF-Dazzler
LEO88
LEO88

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
ohh bollywood is a mass
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

The Tina Munim Rajesh Khanna affair was one of the most talked about extra marital relationships in Bollywood. This could be because of the fact that neither Tina Munim nor Rajesh Khanna tried to hide the fact that they were in love. The two were open about their relationship. They went to the extent of shocking the Indian public by announcing that they were so much in love that they even shared a toothbrush.Dead

I dont understand how she even liked him I mean her films with him weren't that great.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LEO88

ohh bollywood is a mass

u meant MESS rgt?? LOL

Pixielicious

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

I dont understand how she even liked him I mean her films with him weren't that great.Confused

Ruky : " Pyaar Andha Hota Hain" Wink

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedkruti

Originally posted by ruky786

Ruky : " Pyaar Andha Hota Hain" Wink

LOL Yep Pyaar Hamesha Andha Hota Hain...
HariOm Goldie
HariOm
HariOm

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

A friend's friend who is close to Bacchans and Ambanis told us:
When Abhishek wanted to get married to Aish, Jaya B was totally against the marriage because Aish had had affair with Salman. Then Abhishek told Jaya..."Mom, Tina aunty had an affair with Rajesh Uncle, yet she got accepted by Ambanis...then why cant you accept Aish" Apparently that convinced Jaya...

BTW, Tina, Karan, Sanjay Dutt are all close friends of Bacchans. I wonder of Tina - Anil or Sanjay ever feel awkward when they meet since Tina-Sanjay also had an affair...

Edited by HariOm - 20 September 2011 at 10:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-bamboocoptershamilMallika-E-Bhais

Go to top