India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

famous and infamous affairs (Page 11)

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I think they too had a fling and it was also reported that arshad and maria were on the verge of separation...but I guess Maria was successful in bringing back her husband to her and their marriage didnt break...I also think the reason behind it might be kids again...coz they have 2 kids if i am not mistaken...so ya, Kids are an important factor for so many marriage survivals in bollywood...

Edited by lovedkruti - 19 September 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopterAishMinozKhatamKahaniLimitLessFan-SalShah4eva-

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedkruti

I think they too had a fling and it was also reported that arshad and maria were on the verge of separation...but I guess Maria was successful in bringing back her husband to her and their marriage didnt break...I also think the reason behind it might be kids again...coz they have 2 kids if i am not mistaken...so ya, Kids is an important factor for so many marriage survivals in bollywood...
not reallyWink..u can take example of Amir Khan,Dharmendra n some othersLOL
-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

I think they too had a fling and it was also reported that arshad and maria were on the verge of separation...but I guess Maria was successful in bringing back her husband to her and their marriage didnt break...I also think the reason behind it might be kids again...coz they have 2 kids if i am not mistaken...so ya, Kids is an important factor for so many marriage survivals in bollywood...

there are exceptions everywhereLOL...
there is a long list of people in this list also : boney kapoor, dharmendra, aamir khan, saif ali khan...and i cant remember anyone else right now...but m sure many more to come as well Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AishMinoz

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
If I concentrate with same enthusiasm in my studies, I would have got my Ph.D degree by now...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MizhicriticaleyesIrisduplexshamil_Sano_Mallika-E-Bhais-SalShah4eva-

TuesdaysChild Senior Member
TuesdaysChild
TuesdaysChild

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Adding to the list...

Raveena also dated Kamal Sadanah before she hooked up with Akshay Kumar. After they split, he dated Kajol for a bit before she started seeing Ajay. Kamal was a once upon a time actor, who's producer father killed his sister, his mother and then himself on Kamal's 19th birthday.

Fardeen Khan and Twinkle Khanna dated as teenagers.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-bamboocoptershamilKhatamKahaniLimitLessFanruky786

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

there is a long list of people in this list also : boney kapoor, dharmendra, aamir khan, saif ali khan...and i cant remember anyone else right now...but m sure many more to come as well Wink
who???LOLdid u mean SRK???i wish dAT SRK-PC affair z rumor onlyOuch..i really dislke these type of ppl... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the scrutineer

Adding to the list...

Raveena also dated Kamal Sadanah before she hooked up with Akshay Kumar. After they split, he dated Kajol for a bit before she started seeing Ajay. Kamal was a once upon a time actor, who's producer father killed his sister, his mother and then himself on Kamal's 19th birthday.

Fardeen Khan and Twinkle Khanna dated as teenagers.

i remember this guy, in one of her interviews, Kajol had said that when she and ajay met on the sets of a movie (hulchul i suppose) they both had a BF and GF resp. In ajay's case i suppose it was karishma/raveena and in kajol's case it was kamal...

and OMG @ bold ShockedShocked i didnt have any clue about that...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopterLimitLessFan

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

who???LOLdid u mean SRK???i wish dAT SRK-PC affair z rumor onlyOuch..i really dislke these type of ppl... 

I hope that too hun...and no i didnt mean SRK by that statement...i just said that in general..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AishMinoz-SalShah4eva-

Go to top