Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mona21

monakapoor3 mona kapoor 
No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves.

her latest tweet...hmm

monakapoor3 mona kapoor 
@Hardip_nirvana hahaha. Wait n watch n u will gt ur answer.

😲

are you mona kapoor herself?   ðŸ˜†

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: bamboocopter

😲

are you mona kapoor herself?   ðŸ˜†

LOL thats what I thought as well when I saw her reply in some other post and that was regarding mona kapoor;s tweet as well ðŸ˜†
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Poor Mona Kapoor,still feel so bad for her. But that loser Boney was not worth it anyway,he and Sri deserve each other,cheaters!
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovedkruti

LOL thats what I thought as well when I saw her reply in some other post and that was regarding mona kapoor;s tweet as well ðŸ˜†

MAYBE😳
LOL just kidding...
bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
what about dharmendra and saira banu's affair...I heard they had affair even after she was married to dilip kumar
Bollywood and its dirty little secrets...
shamil thumbnail
There were two actors madly in love with Hema Malini, who eventually proposed marriage to her, only to find themselves rejected: Sanjeev Kumar and Jeetendra. 
 Hema and Dharam - despite working with each other for five straight years on various projects - fall in love with each other on the set of Sholay. . Her parents, evidently, oppose to the proposal. Hema's father even tells her that if and when she marries him, she will be very unhappy and, as a strong believer of karma, claims that the actions she would later take would come back to haunt her. (On the same note, Hema later related Dharam's change of home between that of her and of Prakash (his first wife) to that of his father's words: that she would not be happy. She said that granted the freedom and the extra time provided for her dance shows and various other activities, she always wished for Dharam to stay with her officially.) 

Meanwhile, while her parents were against their daughter tying the knot with an already-married man, they were keen for her to marry Jeetendra - in whom they found a husband material. Notwithstanding Jeetu's love toward Hema, he understood that she loved only one man: Dharam. During the same time when Jeetendra would frequent Hema's parents' house for talks of wedding reservations, Dharam was too busy drinking and wasting himself. Hema and Jeetendra were on the verge of marriage when she, herself, put an end to it, eventually marrying Dharam with an alleged change of religion to Islam. 
It was said that neither Sunny nor Bobby agreed to their father's second marriage - and went as far as insulting Hema on multiple occasions -
( got this info/gossip from another site)
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I understood if he wanted to marry Hema Malini and keep his first wife but converting to Islam and then drinking alcohol is wrong...but he's quit init?
shamil thumbnail
ruky he embraced Islam coz only that religion allows a man to have more than one wife. He didn't divorce his first wife
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: RafAholic

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1770289

For your enjoyment 😆

It's a long thread...but Preity-Sallu are there somewhere!

this is an awesome juicy thread...m half way through still not finished...but m loving every bit of it...😉