Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shamil

ruky he embraced Islam coz only that religion allows a man to have more than one wife. He didn't divorce his first wife

but eventually he used to stay with his first wife na...even today I think he lives in that house only and spends more time there...its ridiculous how Hema ruined her own life...
shamil thumbnail
The Tina Munim Rajesh Khanna affair was one of the most talked about extra marital relationships in Bollywood. This could be because of the fact that neither Tina Munim nor Rajesh Khanna tried to hide the fact that they were in love. The two were open about their relationship. They went to the extent of shocking the Indian public by announcing that they were so much in love that they even shared a toothbrush.🤢
shamil thumbnail
Rajesh Khanna entered Hindi films in the latter half of the 1960s. Anju Mahendru, his girl friend, was his anchor in films. She was a dress designer who taught him what to wear and how to carry himself. He left  Anju and married Dimple Kapadia (who was) half his age."

The Tina Munim Rajesh Khanna affair was one of the most talked about extra marital relationships in Bollywood. This could be because of the fact that neither Tina Munim nor Rajesh Khanna tried to hide the fact that they were in love. The two were open about their relationship. They went to the extent of shocking the Indian public by announcing that they were so much in love that they even shared a toothbrush.🤢

eeewww ðŸ¤¢
who does that?? ðŸ¤”

Rajesh Khanna entered Hindi films in the latter half of the 1960s. Anju Mahendru, his girl friend, was his anchor in films. She was a dress designer who taught him what to wear and how to carry himself. He left  Anju and married Dimple Kapadia (who was) half his age."

i know this story from my MOM...😆
we used to watch this show Kahin toh hoga on star plus and she used to come in that show and at that time my mom told me rajesh khanna - anju mahendru story...it was pretty funny at that time coz I was very naive to understand these things coz I was very young and today I dont give a shit coz I know how shitty they are..😆
Edited by lovedkruti - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I dont understand how she even liked him I mean her films with him weren't that great.😕
Originally posted by: LEO88

ohh bollywood is a mass

u meant MESS rgt?? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ruky786

I dont understand how she even liked him I mean her films with him weren't that great.😕

Ruky : " Pyaar Andha Hota Hain" ðŸ˜‰
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lovedkruti

Ruky : " Pyaar Andha Hota Hain" ðŸ˜‰

😆 Yep Pyaar Hamesha Andha Hota Hain...
HariOm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A friend's friend who is close to Bacchans and Ambanis told us:
When Abhishek wanted to get married to Aish, Jaya B was totally against the marriage because Aish had had affair with Salman. Then Abhishek told Jaya..."Mom, Tina aunty had an affair with Rajesh Uncle, yet she got accepted by Ambanis...then why cant you accept Aish" Apparently that convinced Jaya...

BTW, Tina, Karan, Sanjay Dutt are all close friends of Bacchans. I wonder of Tina - Anil or Sanjay ever feel awkward when they meet since Tina-Sanjay also had an affair...

Edited by HariOm - 12 years ago