Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Monami: That might have been shocking to Daily Mail and people living in Britain. But all this is well known in India.
Btw was Shilpa really responsible for breaking up Raj Kundra's marriage?
Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nthn surprisin :P !
except naked shilpa statue near swimmin poool.. lolz!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Another old affair is Sushmita Sen's. She was dating a Delhi guy Rajat when she went to compete for Miss Universe. She dumped him as soon as she became Miss Universe.
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

There was Mads, Dimple: confesses Jackie

Jyothi Prabhakar, TNN Aug 15, 2009, 12.00am IST

My wife's a big girl, Said Jackie Shroff when we asked him if his wife Ayesha was having an affair.

Jackie, who was in the city told us, "She's a big girl. There's nothing pulling or holding her down. She has her own ambition, her own friends. She's given me a lot of leeway always. I too have been like that. There were Meenakshi, Madhuri, Dimple – usne uff tak nahi kara. She never said anything. Baaki sab bindaas hai. Usko iska hazaar guna maaf hai."

TallyHo thumbnail

The Women in Sanjay Dutt's Life

Chakpak News Service on 1 Mar 2011 3:06 PM

First love Tina Munim

Sanjay Dutt and Richa Sharma

Sanjay Dutt has never fallen short of love affairs. The list of beauties is endless and many a the time seemed to be 'the one'! After a 'rocky' ride up the hill to stardom, 'Sanju' has finally settled with Manyata Dutt. Here's a look at the women in Sanjay Dutt's life.

Sanjay Dutt has proved to be a lover, a husband, and a doting father. But he has also had an image of being a cassanova. Dutt has been linked with Tina Munim, Richa Sharma, Madhuri Dixit, Lisa Ray, Rhea Pillai, Nadia Durrani, and finally settled down with Manyata.

Young-blooded Dutt, during the filming of his debut movie, Rocky, fell for actress Tina Munim. Unfortunately for him, the love was was one sided. Dutt was then smitten by Richa Sharma whom he first met in a drug rehab centre. They married in 1987 and have a daughter named Trishaala. It was a grand wedding and the Dutt family celebrated with much pomp and grandeur.

Next in line was the gorgeous Madhuri Dixit. Given Madhuri's beauty and their chemistry onscreen, it was understandable that Sanjay Dutt fell madly in love again.  But Dutt's arrest under Tada, got in the way of their relationship and many believe that his jail stint was the main reason that Dixit dumped Dutt! There were also rumors at the time that Dutt had a fling with model Lisa Ray.

Sanjay Dutt and Rhea Pillai

Sanjay bowled by the stunning Madhuri

Two years after Richa Sharma's death, Dutt was ready to marry again. The lady in question was sultry model, Rhea Pillai. There have been several controversies regarding the two. The brawls between the two became the talk of tinsel town and the two decided to get divorced. There were also huge issues, regarding alimony is between the two and rumors suggest that Rhea and Sanju often fought about Manyata too.

Actress Nadia Durrani has also had a shot at romancing Sanjay Dutt. But their relationship wasn't given much attention by the media owing to Dutt's long list of linkups. It is rumored that Durrani and Dutt dated for three long years and Dutt was apparently planning to marry Nadia.

Mr. and Mrs. Dutt

Once again, Dutt faced the ghosts of TADA passed and he was jailed again, albeit briefly. When he was cleared of the charges and could resume his life again, Nadia had exited the picture and Manyata began appearing alongside a disheveled Sanjay. Dutt claimed that Manyata was his long-time girlfriend, even as curious reporters could swear that she had appeared out of nowhere. Dutt had to stand up for her in front of his family and friends who bitterly opposed this union.

Manyata and Sanjay were married in 2008 and have two children. Dutt also has a daughter named Trishala from first wife, the late Richa Sharma.

wat_up thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
    Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Monami: That might have been shocking to Daily Mail and people living in Britain. But all this is well known in India.

Btw was Shilpa really responsible for breaking up Raj Kundra's marriage?

I heard yes. His wive said in a statement that Shilpa was responsible. Ithink in UK it was a huge scandle😳

Akshay with son on birthday(articles and pictures like this, I don't want to think Akshay had anything with Priynka, Plus twinkle is way prettier)

Though, we all have seen and loved the macho side of Akshay Kumar in his films, it was good to see the emotional side of the Khiladi Kumar in real life!

Akshay Kumar's son Aarav celebrated his 9th birthday yesterday and after reading what he posted on twitter, it is clear that Akshay got very emotional on this Akshay Kumar's son Aarav celebrated his 9th birthday yesterday and after reading what he posted on twitter, it is clear that Akshay got very emotional on this special day!

His long, yet touching, post read: "Today is my Son's 9th Birthday & i can't describe how I'm feeling! Sad that my lil boy is growing up or excited coz we can now adventure in more together!

Every father, no matter where he comes from, just wants the Best in life for his child. Its true!

"I'm unbelievably blessed to have him as my son, and a wife that mother's him & takes care of him every second I'm not there. And to all the fathers out there, i wish ur son's & daughter's as much happiness as i wish my own.

"Being a parent is hard but its the greatest gift I've ever been given. To my wife, i couldn't wish for a better mother for my child... To all the parents out there i say a prayer for all ur children.

Love from the Actor, the Father & the Brother to u all..."

Akshay, now we totally know why you got yourself inked with your son's name!
    Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
    NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
    ufff this one was shocking to me but Ranveer singh was dating Aahana Deol - hema malini and Dharmendra's  second daughter...πŸ˜• and now she is dating guzaarish actor aditya roy kapoor...πŸ˜†

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-03-12/news-interviews/28683480_1_ranveer-singh-ahana-anushka-sharma

and sonakshi used to date aditya shroff, related to owner of fame adlabs... 

and now that guy is married to a TV actress who was in Nach Baliye - 4 with her ex-BF πŸ˜†
    http://weddingsutra.com/blog/index.php/tag/megha-gupta/

Edited by lovedkruti - 12 years ago
    TallyHo thumbnail

Saif Ali Khan Affairs – Some Details

The actor has been linked with several women. Even when he was married to Amrita Singh, there were rumors that he had had affairs with Riya Sen, Priety Zinta and Smriti Mishra. However, none of these rumors were ever confirmed.πŸ˜†

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
    @ tally : m not surprised about Saif at allπŸ˜†

but I remember reading this that during DCH shooting, Aamir and Preity dated briefly and Reena, Aamir's ex wife found out about the affair and this was one of the main reasons of her divorce decision as well...
    respect123 thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    Does someone have a pic of Rajeev Mulchandani?