New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
cant wait 4 dis!😃 alina luks really pretty in dis pic! 😍luv abhina! u rock abhina in pkyek! 🥳
Abhay n Alina ...😳 nyc one...
Nice update 
loved it
continue soon
Nice Update!!😊
You hate Deepanita a lot na?😆Her mother treats her like dirt and Abhay makes her feel special.She feels safe with him and can share her feelings with him too!
Continue soon.Good Luck!
👍🏼
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
Oh sothe secret is out. The enoc**ter between Abhay and Alina was the best. It seems they both are talking about their own Chand and Haseena what kind of an adivce to give to your son. Looks like Abhays moral standards are very high. But now college sure fire works and do we have Pia too here. Then it is double fire works fir sure
great ...
so alina know who abhay is wow
ab mazaa ayega...
do continue
bye sumi
aweosme, amazing update, finnally alina understand who abhay is, but she is not scare of him , good
Originally posted by matwamango

Archi can U imagine ABHAY with a half werewolf child and half vampire🤣🤣🤣 Jeh ki watt lag jayega waisi hi Abhay usko bolne nahin dfeta aur bacho ki saath🤣🤣
 Lol...I wish it happens soon😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So now, Alina also knows about Abhay? 😊 Looking forward to Abhina bonding. U r an amazing story teller Ayesha 👏⭐️ and ur FF n OS r probably one of the best things in this forum for me 😊🤗
Even though there is no Abhiya in this, I love it. Thanks for the PM 😊
Originally posted by Sidchu

Lol...I wish it happens soon😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I will make it happen in my FF. Screaming kids and Jeh i wonder which will be the bigger child