Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 (Page 67)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Can Maithali get more bitchy than this? Angry Hate the way she's using Sid. I hope Sid turms good n stands by Abhina n Pia. Wanna see some brotherlt bonding between Abhay n Sid. Abhina were real cute Embarrassed Lovely update Ayesha Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
 Lovely update

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Can Maithali get more bitchy than this? Angry Hate the way she's using Sid. I hope Sid turms good n stands by Abhina n Pia. Wanna see some brotherlt bonding between Abhay n Sid. Abhina were real cute Embarrassed Lovely update Ayesha Smile
Question Mark Maithali was pure evil on the show so i am portraying her this way here. This should be fun though. Sid will quickly see for himself when he starts wooing Pia for Maithali. While Abhay will be fighting 2 wars one with his brother and the other with Alina against her crzy family
Miracle_leo IF-Dazzler
Miracle_leo
Miracle_leo

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
wow ayeshaClap awesome update,loved sid n metz conversation,metz is using sid n now she want sid ke pia ko apne pyaar main pasao but woh bhool rahi hai that pia charm n her loved will changed sid completely,i want to see abhay n sid brotherly bonding,loved alina talking wid baby aww its soo cute loved it,abhina conversation was amazing.

matwamango

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Hiya Aysh!
I have been missing your updates for so long thanks to my busy schedule at college...
And whoa! The story has taken a real turn...
Abhay is so over Piya and so in love with Alina and yes, the junior Raichand on the way...loving these three already.
A s for Jeh, yaar Aysh please use sudhaaro na...Metz ko uske peeche bechna is okay...but please let the two psychos find solace in each other...I am fed up with both their antic...awwal number ke paagal hain iss story mein yeh dhono...
As for Sid...I was damn sure he will fall for Piya in the process of wooing her for Metz...
Continue soon darling...
Loving the progress of the story

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eowyn

Hiya Aysh!
I have been missing your updates for so long thanks to my busy schedule at college...
And whoa! The story has taken a real turn...
Abhay is so over Piya and so in love with Alina and yes, the junior Raichand on the way...loving these three already.
A s for Jeh, yaar Aysh please use sudhaaro na...Metz ko uske peeche bechna is okay...but please let the two psychos find solace in each other...I am fed up with both their antic...awwal number ke paagal hain iss story mein yeh dhono...
As for Sid...I was damn sure he will fall for Piya in the process of wooing her for Metz...
Continue soon darling...
Loving the progress of the story
Monkey Emoticons Oh Maithali will be courting Jeh and he won't even know he's with a vampire. He's this infatuated he'll be head over heels in love with her. Ek paagal doosre paagal ko teekh kar sathe hai.
Yeh i have every inclination to make Sid fall for Pia after all she was made to make people LOVE.
Hope studies are going super fine. They matter most here than anything right now except for family.Wink 

UmIbrahim

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miracle_leo

wow ayeshaClap awesome update,loved sid n metz conversation,metz is using sid n now she want sid ke pia ko apne pyaar main pasao but woh bhool rahi hai that pia charm n her loved will changed sid completely,i want to see abhay n sid brotherly bonding,loved alina talking wid baby aww its soo cute loved it,abhina conversation was amazing.
Question Mark Everyone is pretty much has a place in this FF no is where the real fun begins. Maithali's direct entry into Jeh's life. I can't wait to rock Jeh's world with her in it. You'll see why? Pia, Alina are both in for some confusing imes of their lives.

Miracle_leo

Akshi0019 IF-Sizzlerz
Akshi0019
Akshi0019

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
nyc dr... cont soon...

Go to top