Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Miracle_leo

wow amazingπŸ‘ update ayesha,loved it.Just now read chap11,chap12 n chap13 latest all 3chap r too good.u know now i understand early i thought pia was dead so abhina r together but no pia is alive,feeling bad for pia n plz sid ka uske saath setting mat karna koi new hot vampire aaye for pia.wow alina is pregnant happy for her n good abhay accept his baby.

U don't want Pia and Sid combination? I was hoping to pair them together now what do i do?
matwamango thumbnail

:::Chapter 14:::Tied 2 U Forever:::

Just as Abhay had promised he'd made all of the arrangements with their secret marriage to be conducted within a weeks time. Forging a marriage licensed wasn't as straight forward as he'd thought it would be especially with all of their documentations being required. Abhay had several aliases thanks to him living a long time while Alina's was tricky with it having to be kept a secret. Now the other menial task was getting signatures and Abhay knew which people to compel into doing this. Angad and Ruhi were College clowns and it would be a piece of cake getting them to sign on the dotted line.  Abhay had thought about getting Kabir in on this act but he was best friends with Jeh and Jeh being the nuisance he was there was no trusting what Kabir may blurt out.

Alina felt very giddy inside. Abhay had made her feel very happy knowing they'd be Mr. and Mrs. soon. Alina couldn't wait for that day to come soon. Eloping in secret made the anticipation all the more exciting and keeping this baby hidden from the world was even more of a pleasant intense feeling. It made what Abhay and she had more private finding happiness away from prying eyes. Alina was glad nobody else knew about this because coming to terms with the pregnancy itself was a daunting task. Alina was fretting over on whether she'd make a good mother after her own bad experience with her own mother. Alina vowed to be the best mother she could for her unborn child and give it the love she never received from her own mother. Her baby would be loved by both parent and not neglected or used and abused. Alina smiled protectively placing her hand on her stomach feeling every kick. Her baby obviously agreed with her she thought.

Jeh watched his sister with curiosity wanting to impose on her sudden change in mood-Are U ok Alina? Have U got a stomach ache or something?
Alina's colour drained out removing her hand away from her stomach-No i erm...
Jeh saw Alina looking a little peaky-Have U put weight on? U seem a little on the big side.
Alina mumbled thinking her brother never missed a trick. He'd realise the changes in her. Relax Alina he's just being observant. He knew what a foodie she was-I've been eating a little too much junk food. I have to rein my cravings. 
Jeh muttered-U need to take care of your health Alina. Guys like girls that are hot and U don't want to give Mom any more ammunition to taunt U. Why don't U start going to the gym with me? I'm sure Abhay will have no problem lifting U but what if he dumps U? U want to attract the right kind of guys Alina and not despos.
Alina held her own-Jeh, Abhay isn't about to dump me any time soon. We are in it for the long haul. I don't need to work out with U i can do this on my own. Stop putting Abhay down ok? U said ypu'd cut him some slack but U keep wanting to hurt him. I haven't forgiven U for that stunt U pulled the other day with the silver knife.
Jeh wanting to wring Alina's neck-Fine. It was very childish thing to do Alina. I just want U to date a normal werewolf ok? Not a vampire. 
Alina wasn't about to get into another debate with Jeh-So how are U dealing with the breaj up with Pia? Is she taking your calls? (Alina knew the answer to this. Pia had kept in touch with her) 
Jeh's mood darkened-No she thinks i'm hotheaded and doesn't want to date a guy who thinks about violence all the time. Can U believe her? She thinks i'm a nutcase. When its Ab... Alina how are your powers developing?
Alina rolled her eyes. Her powers were on the schitz. Baby was making her powers unpredictable with her power surge-I'm dealing with it ok? I just need to practice a little more.
Jeh curtly responded-Maybe if U spent more time practising and less time With Abhay.
Alina curled her lips feeling her fingers crackle involuntarily. What was going on she thought? Why was she itching to use her powers on her brother?-I gotta bounce bro.

Abhay with Chand and Haseena in the Jungle at night hunting for animals to ffed off of were culminating on wheteher to shift their hunting location to another section of the jungle with the werewolves now taking over half their land. They didn't want any bloodshed on this land. Enough had been lost over the time. Deepanita had already warned them not to be seen any where near their land. It was getting a little difficult to hunt for food especially with some of the animals crossing over to the other side of the land.

Haseena saw her son's mood was off a little placing a maternal caress over his cheek-U look a little troubled Abhay?
Abhay couldn't exactly tell his folks he was on the cusp of fatherhood and was stressing over how to keep this news from leaking out-Nothing Mom. I'm just a little worried about this neverending war and how we can end it.
Haseena nodded sympathetically-You've become close to Alina a little too close for your own good son. Why do U fall for the wrong women huh? Its almost like U love inviting trouble.
Abhay laughed mocking-My existence is dangerous mother. So i was bound to attract trouble. (First Maithali, He couldn't syop thinking about her the past few days usually meaning trouble itself, then Pia another bane of his life he was still protecting her even now but this was down to keeping her alive and sane whilst Alina his love had her own issues she brought with her) It just means our lives will never be boring.
Chand hushed Abhay-I can see a deer. Quick follow it.

Maithali was busy stalking her old LOVER admiring those icy blue eyes she'd have givemn anything up for. Maithali was curious about who this Alina was? Had Abhay moved on from Pia already? Maithali felt the temper in her rise. How dare he love another? Abhay was only hers alone. Damn him. So now Maithali had double the competition. Maithali had to keep a close eye on Abhay and his new belle. Who was this Alina? What was her significance to Abhay and this enmity? Maithali was feeling very jealous. Was Pia still in his life? Maithali crushed a flower in her hands. Why was Abhay still hunting after animals when the real power lay in human blood? Sometimes she wondered why she bothered to watch Abhay drink something so gross when he could have the real thing that tasted like elixir. The nectar of life itself would supply Abhay with untapped POWERS. 

Maithali continued to follow Abhay. She knew he could sense her smirking at the old connection. She had to rekindle this and make Abhay come back to her. First take down any woman who was keeping Abhay from her. Maithali knew how stubborn Abhay was. She had to act fast. Abhay's blood had to be drawn so Sid could wake up from his deep sleep. And then gather some human blood for the vampire. Maithali needed her sidekick back. 
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

U don't want Pia and Sid combination? I was hoping to pair them together now what do i do?

If u dont have other option for pia so karko ayesha pia paired wid sid but plz make him good vampire but still i want a new entry hot vampire for pia.
Edited by Miracle_leo - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's awesome can't wait to read abt Sid's awakening!πŸ˜ƒ N metz behind alina now😭 hope abhay and Jeh work togather to keep alina away from metz! I m waiting for Sid to enter nowπŸ˜‰Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago
prerna26 thumbnail
Great update.😊

I can still tolerate Maithali but not Jeh. Alina's so happy and wants to give her child everything. I'm quite worried about Alina and her baby as now Metz is back and she knows about Alina. Continue asap and thanks for Pm.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMG 😲 Metz now knows abt Alina? 😲 Wonder how she'll react when she gets to know abt the baby. 😭 Hope Abhay can ward her off. Waiting eagerly for the next update. This one was pretty short but I enjoyed it nonetheless πŸ˜ƒ
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc dr!!!!
so now maithli is also in action...
cool cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna26

Great update.😊

I can still tolerate Maithali but not Jeh. Alina's so happy and wants to give her child everything. I'm quite worried about Alina and her baby as now Metz is back and she knows about Alina. Continue asap and thanks for Pm.πŸ˜ƒ

Jeh is like POISON wherever he goes he spreads it with him making everything wither away.
Both make me feels sick especially JEH
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandy1024

OMG 😲 Metz now knows abt Alina? 😲 Wonder how she'll react when she gets to know abt the baby. 😭 Hope Abhay can ward her off. Waiting eagerly for the next update. This one was pretty short but I enjoyed it nonetheless πŸ˜ƒ

Maithali won't react well when she unearths Alina's truth. I was trying to keep it within the 1 hour update. This way i am not waffling on and on but getting straight to the point.
Some testing times ahead i think😳
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akshi0019

nyc dr!!!!

so now maithli is also in action...
cool cont soon n thanks 4 d pm

Abhay will try to fob MAITHALI off as much as he can.