Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 - Page 40

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: matwamango

U want Sid in this FF ok i can do this because i'd like to see the brothers back to loving each other sorry killing each other.

I like your ideas Archi U should write an FF on ABHINA this way we have a mix of the best hereπŸ˜† As U can tell i am running low on ideas i  have written so much my brains become a flat tire.🀣

I m very busy these days and u see I dont come much here today is sunday and I m bit free! I manage job and studies so I dont have time for FF's but yes I wanna see Sid flirting with alina and discarding maithali and abhay all jealous for alinaπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: prerna26

Brilliant Update!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Jeh seriously needs psychological help. What was that? When Abhay is there with Alina then nothing else matters. Together they'll overcome any obstacle. Update Asap. πŸ˜ƒ

Prerna U R right together Abhay and Alina can do anything.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Sidchu

I m very busy these days and u see I dont come much here today is sunday and I m bit free! I manage job and studies so I dont have time for FF's but yes I wanna see Sid flirting with alina and discarding maithali and abhay all jealous for alinaπŸ˜‰

U don't even have time for me
Sid will torment Maithali for all the years she's led him on the evil woman will get whats coming to her.
U want Sid and Alina to flirt with each other not a good sign for ABHAY. I was thinking of pairing Pia with Sid hows thsi for a couple?
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: matwamango

U don't even have time for me

Sid will torment Maithali for all the years she's led him on the evil woman will get whats coming to her.
U want Sid and Alina to flirt with each other not a good sign for ABHAY. I was thinking of pairing Pia with Sid hows thsi for a couple?

Sid and Pia will be great couple!!πŸ‘πŸΌ While Jeh and metz can rot togather in hellπŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes I want possessive abhay for alina! N we all know when Sid is around how possessive abhay gets😳
superb upd.loved it...
simply fab.
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
superb update ayesha!!!

jey and his plan  i m glad his plan  does not work .
i love pia here jey ko kya  answer diya hai . i  m happy  pia break up with jey . alina told abhay she is pregnant.abhay accepted .  together both  sort out all problem . waiting for next 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am so happy Abhay accepted the baby. But now I am scared for both of them  Chandeena may be better than Deepu but still they are concerned about the clan. Right now I am also feeling bad for Pia 😭
Wonderful update 😊
vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u for ur PM I really like Abhay's reaction and the way he is supporting Alina.Oh Jeh get a life.😑 The way u are portraying Abhina's bonding is awesome. Waiting for ur next update.
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update, but i am confused what is pia roll here in this ff,, she loves abhay, so abhay exactly belong to who, alina or pia,?
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc dr!!!
abhay accept alinas baby!!!
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm!!!