Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sidchu

Thanx ayeesha finally abhina ki suhagraat ho gayi😆😆 I can still imagine Vivian  and Priya doing that hot kiss☺️☺️ I can actually see the scene infront of ma eyes☺️ finally I will get a Hybrid🤣🤣

I had to do it ARCHI. In my hunt for a hybrid i had tried to do the groundwork but this show is ending and i will get a HYBRID even if its in my FF. ABHINA were fast bute technically they'd dated for 3 weeks so its not that fast right.
matwamango thumbnail
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow nice story plz update soon

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: matwamango

I had to do it ARCHI. In my hunt for a hybrid i had tried to do the groundwork but this show is ending and i will get a HYBRID even if its in my FF. ABHINA were fast bute technically they'd dated for 3 weeks so its not that fast right.

I know dear but knowing abhay it is a bit fast I think🤣🤣 but anyways hume toh hybrid se matlab hai let's see how Jeh will react with Alina pregnant with abhay's child😃
matwamango thumbnail

I know dear but knowing abhay it is a bit fast I think🤣🤣 but anyways hume toh hybrid se matlab hai let's see how Jeh will react with Alina pregnant with abhay's child😃

I think JEH will LOVE it. Knowing Alina is pregnant with his enemies baby🤣🤣🤣He'll be crying with joy it should have been me🤣🤣 I am fulfilling one of my armaans and thats the name of the baby Armaan. or U can come up with a better suggestion

Abhay's track recird in the show with girls is very bad so i improved his cahnces in all of my FF'S 3 3 of these FF's Abhay's got lucky🤣
OriginalsFan thumbnail

I think JEH will LOVE it. Knowing Alina is pregnant with his enemies baby🤣🤣🤣He'll be crying with joy it should have been me🤣🤣 I am fulfilling one of my armaans and thats the name of the baby Armaan. or U can come up with a better suggestion

Abhay's track recird in the show with girls is very bad so i improved his cahnces in all of my FF'S 3 3 of these FF's Abhay's got lucky🤣

Ayeesha take this child thing slow dear I mean m fine with ur given name here 😳 but a hybrid child is always special and his birth should also be special and when he is within alina then abhina's bond and how they face difficulties try to make it as well like vampires and wolves will try to kill alina and unborn child but abhay will protect alina and child!! I want to see sonja and lucian here😳
Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

Ayeesha take this child thing slow dear I mean m fine with ur given name here 😳 but a hybrid child is always special and his birth should also be special and when he is within alina then abhina's bond and how they face difficulties try to make it as well like vampires and wolves will try to kill alina and unborn child but abhay will protect alina and child!! I want to see sonja and lucian here😳

Jo hukum meri AKA🤣🤣 Aur koi demands poori karu🤣🤣
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Jo hukum meri AKA🤣🤣 Aur koi demands poori karu🤣🤣

Abhi ke liye itne hi🤣🤣

prerna26 thumbnail
Fab update!😊

I hate this Jeh.🤢 He can do whatever he wants to but Alina can't because she's his sister.She's not a kid, she's big enough to know what's good for her and basically she knows Abhay. Continue soon.🤗