Frequent Posters

anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW
AYESHA SUPERB
DEAR.
fight getting really intresting
hey i like aaliyah 6 hour and can talk .abhay aaliyah convo is so sweet i really like the idea .great job dear
alina fight with jeh can't wait
really intresting
love the update
continue soon
Venesa44 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now this is one action packed update ,
Finally Alina found her bone ,
Dipu dead🤣
And jay after seeing metz and Pia🥺
He is a stupid after all cant even smell mettz a vamp,
Cont soon,
Hope abhina survives thrue night,

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: snitchseeker

Superb update. woo hoo the he wolf & she wolf to fight yay

Its been escalated to reach this level of intensity between the brother and sister. Can't wait to see the outcome however its not a forgone conclusion as to who will win.
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rmuk

Superb update. Loved the way Alina fought for her daughter. Pia's part was also nice. Pls update soon and pm me. Thanks for the pm.

Never test the patience of a MOTHER. She'll die to the end for her cub annd here ALINA did just this. She found her inner strength and protected her daughter. It was something i had been hoping ALINA would do in the show but for LOVE if not for friendship or just to stand up for a CAUSE.
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mandy1024

Jeh was at his dumbest best 🤣 Best part was him asking Pia if she's pregnant 😆 R u planning on finishing Jeh off?  Deepu is so cold hearted 😡 She wants to kill her n her child? I guess Viktor(Underworld series) was far much better than her. Atleast he cried for his daughter. This woman would've gloated about her victory rather than feel any kinda guilt for killing her own daughter. Gr8 update Ayshu 👏 Want to see how the superiors will see some sense n back off.

I haven't decided what to do with JEH. Kill him keep kya karu. I mean eventually he has to come good for his sister right? I wanted him fixed.

OK U decide what U want more Jeh finding remorse and staying alive or Jeh still his ignorant worst and him dying.
Deepanita is a popcorn course ofcourse. I made her as evil as possible so her daughter had no choice but to kill her.
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

superb update ayesha .

fight was amazing . abhay and sid was fight same side  ... great . i always want this . alina here is strong and fighting with  dapu and jey .pia part was awesome . now she  have also some power .  babby was cute . abhay and babby convo was  very touchy .awww matz  confuse his love for jey . well done job .  now i want pia also  in action . continue soon .

Its an intense moment and the penultimate update will shed light on the events ahead. There isn't much left to complete the FF. Its almost done and then i can rest a little bit. Pia will fight against Maithali but only just manage maybe. She'll need help from ABHAY and Sid to protect her. I always see ABHAY as a cute teddy bear in front of his child. U know the gentle warm lovable doting father.
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raichandroxx

sory for late reply ayesha actualy i startd readng dis ff 2 days ago only nd i found it realy amazng...thanx for d pm...

This FF isn't like my previous works coz this had an UNDERWORLD vibe to it. THANX for loving it babes
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anukrati

WOW
AYESHA SUPERB
DEAR.
fight getting really intresting
hey i like aaliyah 6 hour and can talk .abhay aaliyah convo is so sweet i really like the idea .great job dear
alina fight with jeh can't wait
really intresting
love the update
continue soon

Me too. Abhay and Aaliyah HAVE a BOND far exceeding this of any bonds he's had with anyone. Alina has used up all of her reserved strength on her MOTHER. The girl only gave birth a good 6 hours ago and to find the strength to finish of Jeh well its not an easy ask is it?
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Venesa44

Now this is one action packed update ,

Finally Alina found her bone ,
Dipu dead🤣
And jay after seeing metz and Pia🥺
He is a stupid after all cant even smell mettz a vamp,
Cont soon,
Hope abhina survives thrue night,

It took a long time but ALINA got there.
U finding DEEPU'S death funny😆