Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Akshi0019

awsum dr... aaliya is nyc name... i loved it.. i hope no1 gets harmed...

cont soon...

In a war like this somebody has got to get hurt but the leads may not make it or will they?
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

this is such a nice story yaar πŸ‘πŸ€—... I love it even more now😍 ...

This FF isn't followed like my other works because ABHIYA R not the LEADS but i don't mind so long as my story is being appreciated by others. THE FF was meant to bring a different flavour. I write this in retaliation to PIA being souch an airhead in SEASON 2 and not being fair on ABHAY. I preferred ALINA because she was a werewolf and i love UNDERWORLD however her story wasn't played out well either.

In this FF at least the story is told to the point and U get to see the players actually playing. U will LOVE whats to come next.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Venesa44

Yeh, abhaya baby finally arrived,

Aaliya a nice name,
Now all enemys are going to pay m,
Kill all supiriors and make chand a new superior,
Likes sidpia convo,
Now well see new pationate moments between sidpia,
Hey jaithaly will get shock of their lives πŸ˜†
Thanks for pm

The enemies will pay with their powers.

Superiors will be toast.
Sia are heating up and this is good. I mean why should we always remain stuck in the past people grow up and move on. Pia's memory being lost is a blessing because she can be justified not to feel guilty for moving on with Sid or feel awkward. Vampires can control their emotions but humans it fluctuates a lot.
 Jethali are screwed. You'll see their reactions soon. Jehs face will be a picture.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttu

Finally the baby is born. And Pia is really too much. Siddy boy is finding it for the first time to keep a girl under his spell looks like. And Maithli she is here for Abhay or power or the child or for revenge. She seems to be hAVING TOO many things on her mind. Waiting for the final show down

Sid has found his match in Pia. She'll make him wish he never fell for her because she'll toy with him a lot  because he'll realise that she means businesss. Sid's eyes should firmly be on her and all of his attentions.Plus for once he knows he has the girl finally even if she runs rings round him.
Maithali wants it all. The woman is greey and never satisfied. She wants, POWER, ABHAY, BABY, REVENGE this is where she goes wrong.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandy1024

Finally πŸ₯³The hybrid kid is born πŸ˜ƒ Am so happy for Abhina 😳 Aaliya is a lovely name πŸ‘πŸΌ So now everyone's geared up for the big showdown. Is this FF winding up soon? I hope we get to see a happy ending 😊 How thick could the werewolves get? πŸ˜† Cant they recognise a vampire in their midst? Jeh toh andha hain hi lekin Deepu ko kya hua? 🀣 I know she's realised ke daal mein kuch kaala hain but still she being the clan leader, cant make out her son is with a vampire? Nice update Aysha πŸ˜ƒ Looking forward to the war.

Aaliya means The ascended higher being, The exalted one, sublime and lofty. This all sums ABHINA right both are powerful beings and together made an even POWERFUL being. The FF is winding up fast. 2 or maybe 3 UPDATES left. I have added a lot of time into this and though its read by the selected few i will admit this is by far the most different of FF's i have had because for starters the leads weren't the leads in THE SERIAL.
 I made werewolves thick just for this reason alone because on the show they were as daft as a brush here they are cunning but not enough. Deepnaita will meet her very end in this FF.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: anukrati

REALLY SORRY FOR LATE REPLY AYESHA
superb update
finally hybrid take birth love the name.
really like the way u describe alina emotions
hope deepanita and jeh not harm baby.
update soon

I have a cousin named AALIYA and there was this singer called AALIYA who acted in the QUEEN of the damned also i love the meaning behind the name.
kasuuloverr thumbnail
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›
kasuuloverr thumbnail
fatastic!~!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~excellelento!!!!!😊
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
superb update . 

finally little angel  arrived . they  name  babby alliyah  was so nice . i m glad abhay there with  alina . now fight start .  i know abhay and sid  , chand  won this fight .
continue soon .
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for d lovely pm
loved it gr8t πŸ‘πŸ‘
cont soon