Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Ohh..i missd d last update! So jst read it nw!
Hmm..so all d 3 couples r busy romancng han !! Haha :-)
nd maithli s surly gonna ply sme dangerous game i guess !!
Bt wil she b able to harm alina n abhay??

-indu
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
superb update 

i loved it .
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Chapter 23:::Birth of a Hybrid:::

It was a nerve wrecking Alina had ever experienced when her waters had broken in the middle of nowhere. Dread spread across her face as the colour drained from it due to her powers now being unable to cloak them from their hunters. This spelt trouble for them all with Jeh being able to tap into Alina's head any given time and locate their whereabouts with ease. Now the major hurdle for Alina wasn't just childbirth, which she had no clue about but how they'd remain under the radar. She was panicked by what to do next because there was no way she was giving birth in the outdoors in front of Sid and Chand. Not to mention her screams would probably be heard by anyone. Abhay had noted down Alina's trepidation and urged his Father and brother to go and take watch making sure there was nobody around so Alina could give birth here. They'd come back with news of a nearby farmhouse and rapped on the door. As soon as the owner agreed to let them stay over for the night with help from compelling them to do so allowed the rest of their family members free entry. Alina was a lot more relaxed now but she was still feeling terrified at the prospect of childbirth. Would her baby make it? Would they get caught? So many questions ran through her brain.

Pia smiled at Alina encouraging her friend on-Alina, U can do this! We are all here for U.
Haseena too gave some parting wisdom-I can guide U. I have had some experience delivering babies from my human life but U will have to remain focused.
Alina nodded screaming at Abhay-You'll be here right? (Sweat dripping from Alina's face) I can't do this without U.
Abhay reassured Alina kissing her lips-Every step of the way. Just follow Mom's lead.
Alina bit her lips to contain her contraction pains whilst holding Abhay's hand firmly for support-Abhay what if they come? U protect the baby. Its all that matters. Don't care about...
Abhay hushed Alina with his finger-Baby just think positive ok? We'll handle it.
Haseena to Pia taking charge-Pia beta go get some fresh towels and heat some water up with the nice young man.
Pia nods getting up but Sid doesn't allow her to head off with the stranger alone. He heads out with them-Sid its OK. He won't touch me. Not with your powers of persuasion.
Sid smirked filled with possessive tone in his voice-I know. I'd snap his head before he gets to lay a finger on U. I just don't like seeing U alone with any guy.
Pia beamed, totally lapping up the attention Sid was bestowing on her haughtily-What can i say when U look this hot all the guys want a piece of U. I think U better start paying more attention to me Sid. A lot more attention so i don't stray from U. I never stick with one guy in case U haven't noticed.
Sid pinned Pia against the wall-Never joke with me Pia. I don't take kindly to threats.
Pia shot back-I know. But with me U love it don't U? The way i make U feel inside, its empowering to know i have this power over U. Looks like the waters boiled. 
Sid lets go of Pia sounding peeved-Pia this isn't over.
She takes the kettle from the boil transferring it into a bowl. A few splatters fall on Pia's hands making her flinch. Sid quickly applies his cool breath over Pia's skin-Thanks.
Sid smiles back-No problem. Here let me carry this i don't want U burning anything else. (Overhears the ongoing screams) Damn i hope this baby comes out fast. I hate all of this racket. I didn't realise women had to endure so much. (Sid had a naughty look on his face) I guess a lot of entertainment always leads to Alina's situation. Maybe we can get into the entertainment field Pia and ...
Pia gave Sid a stern look-In your dreams Sid. I might be a little wild but i can never trust U fully until i know for a fact i can trust U. After all Pia is a careful girl and who knows when you'll leave me for Maithali. We've only just started dating. We haven't gone passed a series of dates yet to warrant such a drastic pace in our relationship.
Sid reassured Pia sounding ominous-Pia after a taste of U i can never go back baby. Maithali is history and U are my future. I'll never do anything U are not ready for. It was a joke.
Pia sighed-I know, U always take everything i say too seriously. I was kidding as well. Now you'd better scoot so Alina can push this baby out fast. Otherwise you'll be traumatised for life from ever getting any entertainment for life. (Pia giggled watching Sid squirm) See U later lover boy.

Haseena checked Alina's eyes and then lifted the cover to see how dilated she was then started coaching her to push as hard as she could while Abhay kept Alina strong with his encouragement. Pia gave Alina praise for doing well. Alina continued to soldier on needing a little assistance from Abhay as he stroked her back massaging her.

Then after some gruelling hours the baby was finally born. Abhay took his daughter into his arms cradling her with awe at her tiny hands and her feet-She's beautiful Alina. Perfect in every way. I think i'm in love again.
Alina admired the father daughter bonding going on-I was hoping for a look in here.
Abhay was so caught up in his newborn he'd forgotten about Alina-Sorry. She really is astonishingly captivating. What shall we call her?
Alina took her daughter into her arms and the name just came to her-Aaliya. Aaliya Raichand.
Abhay kissed Alina's lips lingering it till she was a little woozy and then planted a sweet kiss on his daughters forehead-I love the name. (Abhay saw the amount of blood Alina had lost from childbirth feeling bad for her) Do U need a drink? There's no bloods i can get U and ...
Alina smiled weakly-Its ok baby. It was all worth it for this little ANGEL. (She had tears in her eyes from a wave of maternal emotions flowing through her) I love her Abhay. I love U.
Abhay wrapped his little family in his arms-I love U both too. We have to wrap U up.

Pia decided to clean up with Haseena volunteering with her. Chand had been bust guarding the farmhouse. Abhay had taken Alina upstairs to freshen her up and heal her in the process. They cleaned their baby up and wrapped her up in a clean blanket.

Maithali hissed outside of the farmhouse now, eyes gleaming filled with evil-We are going to make sure Abhay pays.
Jeh held his beloved in agreement. He'd been led to this place as soon as Alina's walls came down meaning she was vulnerable. He'd seen this vision of hers so clearly making sure the rest of his army tagged along with his Mother surrounding the place-Don't worry we will exact our revenge. Abhay and his family will all fall down. I've invited the superiors to come join us. Should be an interesting twist.

Deepanita would make sure her daughter, grandchild and Abhay all died this fateful night along with his family. The werewolves wanted Alina dead for betraying them and taking a vampire as a lover. Little did they know how far this had really gone to. She curled her mouth and eyed Jeh with Pia. How did this human come to learn so much about the Raichands. She'd easily sussed out there would be 2 vampires on watch. Sid and then there was Chand. Both were reasonably easy to take out depending on who it was that led the attack. Deepanita was beginning to become suspicious of Pia. She felt a little obligated to a human being ensuring she remained safe.

Deepanita saw the vampire superiors make their way to Chand already attacking him with their ultimate weapon while struggled to contain them all. Sid begun to wade in marching at all of the superiors single handedly taking them all on protecting his father which started Deepanita from afar. Maithali seethed in rage watching Sid tear down the superiors. Why was he using all of his inner strength with such reverence she thought? Could Pia be in this farmhouse. 

Maithali wanted ultimate power and this would be lost if Alina had done something with the potion or worse yet if Pia died without her consuming Pia's blood. Maithali left Jeh's side to give the superiors a helping hand at defeating Sid. For if Sid were dead then gaining full control over Pia would be easy.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow loved this update ... so much happened...
its great to see Abhay was with Alina to deliver the baby😳 ... and so was pia and haseena ... aww finally their daughter born and the name aaliyah is brilliant 😆
So the actions taking place ... sid is strong going against the superiors ... he is saving his beloved so maithli can't reach her... hope chand and sid can wack their ar*es
and will Abhay join them ?? they need him don't they ... what can sid & chand do alone?... raichand power :) ...  and jeh not even joining in?? coward 😆
Edited by xxAqeelahxx - 12 years ago
vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great update really like the way u have sketched the pain and joy of alina during the child birth. Oh this dipu and jeh how could they want to kill their own bloodline just for revengeEdited by vikramdey - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

Wow loved this update ... so much happened...
its great to see Abhay was with Alina to deliver the baby😳 ... and so was pia and haseena ... aww finally their daughter born and the name aaliyah is brilliant 😆
So the actions taking place ... sid is strong going against the superiors ... he is saving his beloved so maithli can't reach her... hope chand and sid can wack their ar*es
and will Abhay join them ?? they need him don't they ... what can sid & chand do alone?... raichand power :) ...  and jeh not even joining in?? coward 😆

::I think AALIYA for Abhay and Alina's daughter is perfect. AALIYA RAICHAND. Abhay will join the fight with Alina's help and together they can do just about anything. Raicahnds rock baby and don't forget we haven't seen Alina's full potential yet.::
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikramdey

great update really like the way u have sketched the pain and joy of alina during the child birth. Oh this dipu and jeh how could they want to kill their own bloodline just for revenge

::Its all about the action now and U know how i love drama, spice, blood and guts😆 Deepus about to get whooped along with Jeh and Maithali:: 
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update loved it plz continue!!
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nyc update yar really liked it 😊