Venesa44 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely ,
Abhay n Alina r in a big trbl 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update Aysha 👏 Pia will now come to Abhina's rescue? 😃 How dumb can Jeh get? 🤣 Ulloo ka patta 😆 So superiors, Chandeena n werewolves behind Abhina? Wonder how they'll come out of it 😭  Where is the evil scheming queen, Metz? 😈 Hope Sid realises errors of his ways n is on the mend soon.
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
superb update .
pia help abhay to free alina .
 pia and sid bond getting strong .
poor alina she is in big trouble .
waiting for next .

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc update!!!
so pia is helping abhay!!!!
cool waiting 4 d next part!!!
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kuttu

Pia surely knows to play her cards well. And anything for Abhay. Oh the supernaturals are in for a big shock looks like Abhay wouldn't have do anything his little girl would do the job for him. And looks like Siddy boy wouldn't want to let any harm come to his little new found love. And Jai is one lost case on Pia. so looks like she has the upper hand over all of them. Except Maithli darling.

Pia knows how to play the game after all she's had Abhay as a mentor.
Abhay is in deep water with the supernaturals around him but Pia is already there as his ANGEL.
Sid will most likely help PiaThey have developed a strong relationship over the course of a few days. So he'll be her bodyguard against JEH.

Maithali is still the mastermind though. She has Jeh wrapped round her little finger.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Venesa44

Lovely ,

Abhay n Alina r in a big trbl 

I am creating DRAMA now. We've had romance now for some hardcore action
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandy1024

Awesome update Aysha 👏 Pia will now come to Abhina's rescue? 😃 How dumb can Jeh get? 🤣 Ulloo ka patta 😆 So superiors, Chandeena n werewolves behind Abhina? Wonder how they'll come out of it 😭  Where is the evil scheming queen, Metz? 😈 Hope Sid realises errors of his ways n is on the mend soon.

I wonder how Abhay and Alina wiill get free too😆But Pia's there as there protector. Who'd have thought Pia will save ABHAY
Jeh makes me laugh so i amke him sound dumb. Maithali's the only chick to get a handle on him .Uski tubelight only she can fix. After all she is his Sunlight and Moonlight.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

superb update .

pia help abhay to free alina .
 pia and sid bond getting strong .
poor alina she is in big trouble .
waiting for next .

Both couples are going stronger than ever.
Alina being in trouble has given me a brilliant story graph.

Sid will be Pia's protector shocking the life outta ABHAY
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akshi0019

nyc update!!!

so pia is helping abhay!!!!
cool waiting 4 d next part!!!
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm

Pia is helping ABHAYWriting more interesting scenes for their escape mission
Stay tuned for more action
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow awesome👏  n mindblowing👏update ayesha,loved it to the core.just now read chap18 n chap19 both r too good.In chap18 loved jeh n abhay meeting so jeh jaan na chahta hai akhir abhay ne aisa kyun kiya,so jeh abhay ko badnaam karna chahta hai but loved to see that abhay is more smart then jeh kya ullu banaya abhay ne jeh ko.abhina n his child life is in danger.deepanita is cruel😡  i hate her.deepanita is hurting his own daughter aww feeling so bad for alina i wish abhay jaldi alina ko n uske baby ko bachale.loved pia n sid scenes.wow cool 😉sid n pia r skating loved it.aww loved to see sid concern for pia.In chap19 soo much happy to see that pia will help abhay aww i loved it.plz ayesha abhay n pia ko couple nahi to atleast u can make them friend.loved abhiya conversation n loved to see the way pia say i will help u without asking u any question aww i loved it.feeling soo bad for alina n jeh is riidicolous speaking nonsense abt abhay to alina i hate her.so pia come to know abt abhina baby but still she help abhay aww i loved it.loved jeh n pia conversation,pia is intelligent n she know well how to play card aww i loved it.

Edited by Miracle_leo - 12 years ago