Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update Ayesha 👏 Feeling so bad for Alina 😭 I hope this idiot Jeh doesn tell her that Abhay doesn care for her 😡 before Abhay can get to her. I hope Chandeena are more understanding than Dipu 😡
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great part...thnx for d pm
sweet_sudeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow amazing chappy
plzzz do continue soon
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh this part was so much action filled and exciting. Will Abhay be able to save Alina and is Pia going to help him in that. Now waiting for the next chapter is going to be killing not knowing what is going to happen between the vampires and warewolf and alina and the baby. and where is Maithli going to come in now.
sumana-13 thumbnail
I loved it my dear Ayesha ...
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: krishnarock

DHAMAKEDAR UPDATE YAAR... thanks 4 pm...

Thank U honey. This FF is a little different. My usual couples are not paired opposite each other.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Venesa44

An awsom update as usual dear.

So,finaly sid and pia are bonding,
I wish abhay saves alina n his baby ,n in the end all goes well.
By n tc .
N thanks 4 pm 

Yeh and Abhay will be cery much in each others soon. This FF is reaching its climax soon. We have a lot of action involved now Deepanita's come into play.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

For some reason I am liking Sid and Pia more brilliant update 

I know they are meant to bring a different feel to ABHIYA. SIA are supposed to be fun and fresh. Don't forget Sid's persona is more chilled than AABHAY'S in the show so this is reflecting what a person can bring out of the other person they are with.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandy1024

Awesome update Ayesha 👏 Feeling so bad for Alina 😭 I hope this idiot Jeh doesn tell her that Abhay doesn care for her 😡 before Abhay can get to her. I hope Chandeena are more understanding than Dipu 😡

Chandeena i am still undecided on. This is what a real dark story is about and the brutality of it is we are faced with hardships and against the world how does one rise above it?

Jeh will be gloating to Alina about how her LOVER was just using her depleting her spirits but she won't believe Jeh.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttu

Oh this part was so much action filled and exciting. Will Abhay be able to save Alina and is Pia going to help him in that. Now waiting for the next chapter is going to be killing not knowing what is going to happen between the vampires and warewolf and alina and the baby. and where is Maithli going to come in now.

Pia will help Abhay its almost like a second reflex when Abhay's in trouble Pia's there and vice versa.
They just can't help it.

Oh Maithali will be deep rooted in this story enjoying VAMPIRE VS WEREWOLVES battling over murdering this anomali