Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna26 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Brilliant Update!😊

Loved that Part where Abhay tells Alina that even he wants to be there for both of them, play an active role  in his child's life. So Maithali's back to DD. Update Asap.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Gr8 update Ayesha! πŸ˜ƒ Loved it. It was really nice to see Abhay bonding with his unborn child 😳 Sometimes I really get confused on how I feel about Metz. It wasn her fault that she got turned into a spiteful vampire  It was all Sid's doing. But she shouldn have become so evil either.
So r u planning to introduce a new guy in Pia's life?
Metz wants to kill Pia but she isn aware abt Alina. So now Alina not only has to face her family n vampire superiors but Sid Metz too? 😭
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great now Metz back in action. finally looks like Alina is developing a back bone. And now what is Siddy boys role in this. He still is going to side with Metz after all what the two of them together had done to create a havoc in everyones lives. God Help Abhay Pia and Alina. As if Jai and Deepu was not enough the other two have also landed.
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jus SUPERB SUPERB AND SUPERB:-):-)... Loved it:-) Metz and Sid Wowww...
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice turn of events, maithly back, amazing update
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
 superb update ayesha!!!

abhina care for  babby was awesome . i think pia help abhina .  and matz and sid is back . matz want pia blood for powers . i like new twist . now alina  fight with his family and also sid , matz . waiting for next .
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Wow Metz is Back. Yipeee.

I am loving it more & more

I have a lot of plans for Abhay, Pia, Maithali, Sid, Jeh in this Fan fic This is only the beginning
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandy1024

Gr8 update Ayesha! πŸ˜ƒ Loved it. It was really nice to see Abhay bonding with his unborn child 😳 Sometimes I really get confused on how I feel about Metz. It wasn her fault that she got turned into a spiteful vampire  It was all Sid's doing. But she shouldn have become so evil either.

So r u planning to introduce a new guy in Pia's life?
Metz wants to kill Pia but she isn aware abt Alina. So now Alina not only has to face her family n vampire superiors but Sid Metz too? 😭

I don't always know what i am doing with my Fanfics and just roll with the flow half the time. The idea to bring Sid and Mets is all Archi
I agree Maithali became what she is because of Sid but her evillness outweighs Sis's by a mile.
There is no new guy for Pia. He's been in the Fanfic just recently. Watch this space for nowπŸ˜‰
Maithali's about to get the shock of her lifeπŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttu

Great now Metz back in action. finally looks like Alina is developing a back bone. And now what is Siddy boys role in this. He still is going to side with Metz after all what the two of them together had done to create a havoc in everyones lives. God Help Abhay Pia and Alina. As if Jai and Deepu was not enough the other two have also landed.

Maithali and Sid are back after a long hiatus to wreak some collaterol damageπŸ˜†