Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 - Page 37

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally alina pregnant with a hybrid now this is gonna be interesting! Both vampires and werewolves will try to stop hybrid birth let's see how abhina deals! Ayeesha ur amazing writerπŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow now thats something waiting for Abhay's reaction
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc dr!!! alina is pregnant!!! now i m waiting 4 abhays reaction!!!
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm!!!
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update Ayesha 😊 Feeling so bad for Alina right now. Wonder how Abhay will react to this news n not to mention the wrath of his clan if they get to know about this child  Eagerly awaiting the next part to see Abhay's reaction.
Hey about Twisted Love, u never answered my question 😭 What happened to Sid Metz? U never mentioned them in the epilogue. About their baby n also if Metz is a vampy like Pia?
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww Awesome update... Alina is so sweet yaar:-) Love Abhay:-) Its gonna very interesting :-) waiting 4 next part...
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How thoughtful of Alina...
Nice update
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: prerna26

Brilliant Update!😊

This is the best phase of their(Abhina's)  life. Of course Abhay will accept his baby. I hope Deepu and Jeh won't succeed in their plans. Continue Asap.πŸ˜ƒ

Abhina are living in the moment for now. I know he will but for a girl these questions arise the most don't they? Deepu and Jeh are in for a rude awakening soon.πŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

superb update aysha !!!!

alina is pregnant...wow .ab to hybrid malega.!!!! hope soon she tell abhay and abhay ka to pata hai ke woh accept kar hi laga . i like abhay and haseena conversation .abhay  ne kya entry mari dusmanu ke ghar mein   jey ka face to lal peela ho gaya . waiting for next .thnx 4 pm

I am obsessed with HYBRIDS. What can i say?🀣 Hasu and Abhay don't get the mother and son interaction going in the show much and i miss them
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sidchu

Finally alina pregnant with a hybrid now this is gonna be interesting! Both vampires and werewolves will try to stop hybrid birth let's see how abhina deals! Ayeesha ur amazing writerπŸ‘

Oh the supernatural world will all be coming to end ALINA and her unborn baby's life. Abhay will save the day no doubt but where will he hide Alina in the mean time? Don't forget even Chand will be against this abomination
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rashi.rose

Wowww Awesome update... Alina is so sweet yaar:-) Love Abhay:-) Its gonna very interesting :-) waiting 4 next part...

I know this is where the action will pick up. The revelations, secrets, feuds everything will be laid bare