New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by abhiyan_soni

awesome update 
  abhina strong bond yupi  .   i felt sad for pia .  i  hate jey yr  he irritate me  to isko   door karo sab se aur pia ke liya koi aur  boy  leke  ana .   jey ko meri tarf se b panch  marna  har waqt abhay ke sath ladta hai  aur  koi malta nahi hai kiya . ab dipu  ko abhina ke bare mein pata chala to woh b apna  gussa dekahegi . waiting for next .
Pia has her own place. She is an important key to this FF.
Originally posted by Akshi0019

nyc part dr!!
loved it!!!
zinda ho ne wala hai yeh FF
Originally posted by mandy1024

Nice update Ayesha ๐Ÿ˜Š Finally Abhay has moved on from his past n found his solace in Alina ๐Ÿ˜ณ I so love this vampy-were story. Too good. I just hope Pia finds her happy place too.
BeatingJeh's about to get a rude awakening.

Abhay and Alina are in for a shcok of their lives. I love WEREWOLF/VAMPIRE luv story i find it more facinating than a human and supernatural one
Awesome update loved it...
go ayesha go
cont soon waiting 4 it
Chapter 10:::Emotionally Unavailable:::

A few weeks pass by for both Abhay and Alina living in their own bubble. It was all a haze. Alina revelled in getting to kknow Haseena more. The vampire lady had a penchent for collecting dark arts and her tastes were pretty good. Alina appreciated the finer things in life the vampires liked to pass time on whereas her family were all about gaining power and scheming all the time. It was a good change to see a normal vampire family. Abhay too had a few interests in music that had taken her by surprise. She'd never seen him as a music lover but it was an eye opener. Alina had spent most of the past few weeks feeling drained of energy. She put it down to the stresses of her family life. Jeh and Deepanita made her life a misery but she was used to it but her mood swings were a killjoy. 

Alina wore a cute asian outfit to cheer her up.

Alina wanted Abhay to really enjoy their date at Nocturnal NightClub. She wasn't keen on some of her Western outfits. And she was feeling rather fickle. Changing one outfit after the other settling on this red number. She checked herseld in the mirror. Damn she needed to diet. Her stomach looked a little bloated. Good job western outfits were out.

Alina ran down the stairs humming away happily t be met by her Mother glaring angrily at her daughter-Alina do U think we'd allow U to date that vampire? We humoured your bad tatses for as long as we could in exchange for information but U give us nothing. U are not going to play double agent with us young lady. Do U hear me because if U so much as think of betraying this family i will kill U with my bare hands Alina. I don't care if U are the heiress to this legacy of reining as the next Queen of the werewolves but a union with a vampire is out of the question.
Alina saw the determination in her mother's savage eyes. Alina knew not to get on the wrong side of her mother when she was in a dark mood-Mom there is nothing to report. The Raichands are as human as they get. They maybe vampires Mom but they act like humans except they drink animal blood. They are not planning on taking us down like U think they are. In fact they are peaceful supernatural beings. Abhay is too busy trying to keep me happy and keep his past from catching up on him. There's nothing to report back. They have no interest in power.
Deepanita sensed her daughter reveal the truth reading her mind but the love she saw for Abhay repelled her-Alina; U are not normal. How can U allow Abhay to get to U. U are only meant for a werewolf Alina. Vampires are banned from ever invading into our clan. I want U to break it off with Abhay.
Alina kept resisting a little afraid-I can't Mom. I love him. I am running late. 

Alina escaped another inquisition from her Mother sighing heavily. Alina thought to herself about running late. She was late late. A couple of days late. She was due on a few days ago. She was a regular.  It was probably all this pressure her Mother and brother were pinning on her. The thought of breaking it off with Abhay scared the life out of her. Alina would not think about this. No way would she seperate from her Abhay. The possesiveness in her voice was resoundingly scary but she'd make sure Abhay remained hers forver. Her family would not tear him away from her. He was her salvation. The only good thing going in her empty life.

Alina met Abhay at the Nocturnal Nightclub looking rather devilishly handsome than ever in his black shirt and red tie. Alina wrapped her arms around Abhay's neck and kissed him deeply filling  him with her hunger and the yearning of wanting to ravage him there and then. He was turning her on. Abhay was surprised by Alina's attack on his senses pouring herself emotionally almost blind siding him agaisnt the club wall. Abhay smiled gazing into Alina's lustful eyes.

Abhay kept his voice still-So U are in for a naughty mood huh? I was hoping for a little chilled out evening but U seem to want to burn me in your molten lava huh?
Alina nuzzled Abhay slowly nibbling at his ear and then back to his lips not sated by this eruption of untamed emotion rippling thorugh her-Its not my fault you've ruined my habit. The past few hours have been horrendous Abhay. I got into a little fight with my Mom. I've been ordered to break it off with U. Apparently i am not giving them any juicy news on your families supposed diabolical master plan of eradicating the werewolf clan. I can't do what she's asking of me Abhay. I don't think i know how to live without U now that i've found U. 
Abhay smirked proudly feeling wanted and the love Alina showered on him was a little overwhelming-I know Alina. Over the past few weeks i am in the same boat as U now. We will get through this together. I promise. BTW U look irresistible. Red's definitely your colour baby.

In the club Alina and Abhay drowned all their problems just by being there with each other. All their woes seemed to disappear whenever they were in eac others arms. 

Jeh had on his Mother's instruction followed Abhay and Alina at the club. His sister made him sick. How could she fall in love with a vampire? It was despicable and made his skin crawl. Jeh was ordered not to attack Abhay in front of Alina. It was in their best interest to keep Alina on their side. Jeh clenched his fist. His own sister was a traitor. Alina was always weak minded and Abhay was taking advantage of her naivety. 

Jeh broke the glass of vodka in his hand cursing Abhay. 

Alina sensed her brother was present tightening her hold on Abhay swaying in his arms stammering as she whispered in his ear. Abhay gave Alina an assuring look that he was here for her always.

Alina darted her eyes on her brother knowing full well their mother had sent him here. Abhay redirected Alina's eyes back to him.

Abhay to Alina-If U want we can go from here its not like U are in the mood for this. You're brother is taking too much of an interest in me U sure he isn't into men?
Alina laughed-We might as well leave Abhay. I can't handle it here. It feels stuffy in here.
Abhay checked Alina's forehead-U don't looks too well. I'll take U to my place.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
 Fantastic ayeesha๐Ÿ‘ Loved abhina kisses I can imagine them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and u took beautiful Pic of Priya here๐Ÿ˜‰ m sure dipu is gonna die soon of attack when she weds abhina๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago
Superb!๐Ÿ‘

Alina's Pregnant? Well then, waiting for Deepu's reactions.๐Ÿ˜‰

"You're brother is taking too much of an interest in me U sure he isn't into men?" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
i dnt lyk Alina all over Abahy.. plz bring Piya back or send her off to paris.. plz plz..