matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Milllii, NaGeSwArI,  farroo, Akshii0019, PrithviSanyo1, BharatKhushi909
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_leo

Amazing FF ayesha,loved it n thanks for pm.

I am now thinking how to play the next partπŸ˜† Thanks for reading next plot UNDERWORLD
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Maine itne demands toh nahi kiya abhi takπŸ˜•

but this is just a joke serious mat le Archi jaanu i was jjust kindding. U aren't used to my sense of humour yetπŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm ayeesha u didn't see ma new postπŸ˜”
matwamango thumbnail
Chapter 9:::Morning After:::

Abhay spent a little moment to reflect on his night of passion with Alina letting a little smile escape him on how he could have let a moment of weakness on both their parts get the better of the. Abhay didn't regret what they did because it showed him he was ver alive inside. Alina had awakened a part of himself he'd normally kept reined in. Abhay was so used to throttling all human desires so he never fell prey to it. Alina stirred slowly in his arms smiling at Abhay with love evidently glowing all over her face staring into his icy blues.

Alina saw Abhay's playful eyes burning through her own eyes-Abhay! I have to go.
Abhay kept Alina right where she was-I don't think so Alina. Not after you've awakened the sleeping monster inside of me.
Alina felt Abhay nuzzle her neck nibbling at her with yearning for more of the same making Alina giggle-Abhay i am dead already ok? I have to get home. We must have spent the whole night here.
Abhay saw the hunger in Alina's eyes under her resistance. How did Alina manage to make room so fast in his heart. Alina slowly overtook both Maithali and Pia's place. He loved all three women differently-Not till i get another round of ground breaking ok bed breaking romance here.

Alina felt Abhay's hands stroke her lips and then he trailed them down to her beating heart as she rippled alive at his cool loving touch giving in to his temptuous touch brushing her lips agaisnt his and became one with him again as one Body and One Soul. This times they were more alert to how the other responded catering to each others needs.

Alina got out of bed a rushed into the shower with Abhay and made out there as well and then got dressed. He dropped her off at her place where Jeh was waiting for her at the door with rage evident in his eyes and his veins literally popping from his forehead. Alina rushed passed him only to feel Jeh's grip tighten around her. Alina shook Jeh off.

Alina defended herself-Look anything U can do i can do better Jeh. I'm running late for College.
Jeh bellowed angrily-U are my sister Alina. Its different. You've spent the night with that leech haven't U?
Alina nodded-Yes and i don't want U giving me a lecture ok? I love him Jeh. Just deal with it. U were the oe who encouraged me to date him.
Jeh laughed-To use the scum not get used. How dumb are U Alina?
Alina quivered at Jeh's behaviour-If falling in love with a vampire is tupid then so be it. I love Abhay. I can't change how i feel anymore than change who i am. U can do what U want Jeh but if U so much as look at Abhay then U won't see a docile Alina quaking in her boots. You'll face a ferocious Alina who'll do anything to protect the man she loves. Now i think i need to get ready for college.

Jeh was left astounded by his sister's recklessness. She'd undone all the hard work their clan had planned to take down Abhay just by falling in love. This was their future leader who allowed emotion to get in thier way. Jeh knew he had to end Abhay's life sooner than later because Alina had compromised her position with Abhay. Jeh felt disgusted that his own sister was cavorting with his enemy. It made his skin crawl. Jeh hd to keep this news from his mother. Deepanita would skin Alina and as much as he hated his sister dating Abhay he loved his sister too much to see her dead even though she was better off dead than alive.

Abhay at College now waited for Alina to make her way here only to catch Pia's eyes. He seemed lost in her gaze for a little while. Pia had made him always lose sight of where he was it was her own specialty and then he sensed Alina present breaking away his contact and kissing Alina in front of Pia who was burning in envy tightening her hold on her books and saw Jeh grab her around the waist. Pia resisted still mad at him for yesterdays tiff over his anger at Abhay.

Jeh sniggered at Abhay and Abhay simply smirked holding Alina in his arms-Pia i'm sorry ok. Can we put this behind us?
Pia haughtily mused-Maybe but i'm not sure if i'm good enough for Jeh Khurana after all once upon a time i did date the leech. I might as well find myself a supermodel to date than U. Maybe then he'll be vain enough to forget others around him and focus on himself.

Pia left Jeh's side still angry at him and then gave Abhay a hurt look biting her lips running past him to her sister.

Alina saw the look of guilt in Abhay's eyes comforting him-Pia is a strong girl Abhay. She'll make it out in one piece. She's faced a lot.
Abhay gave Alina a smile-I don't deserve U Alina.
Alina hushed Abhay's lips with her finger-Don't ever say this Abhay. It is I who doesn't deserve U. My family have caused U grief yet U choose to want to be with me. I...
Abhay shut Alina up with a kiss-We are both a little fragile creatures. But we both complete each other Alina. U give me hope. Where i had none.
Alina quizzed Abhay-Do U want to speak to Pia? I don't mind. She needs closure Abhay. Pia will never move on unless U help her.
Abhay a little disturbed-I can't. We got class to attend. She's stubborn Alina. I think she needs space away from me.

They all saw their English Lecture was based on tragedies. Abhay rolled his eyes making Alina laugh. They both had their fair share of tragedies.
Alina joked-Looks like we'll pass this course with flying colours Abhay.
Pia was busy stalking Abhay and Alina thinking how they both seemed happy yet why could she not find it in herself to be happy for them. Pia was with Jeh then why did it seem wrong to be with a guy who she only deemed as a friend. Tragedy was her middle name thought Pia. Her life was tragic in itself not remembering her past. Now her past had a future with another and she was royally annoyed.

Abhay felt Pia's eyes on him ignoring her. Abhay held Alina's hand and walked out of sight with her. Pia was too busy trying to decipher what it was about Abhay that unsettled her. She was pulled in his direction. No matter how hard she tried she could not get him out of her mind making her feel guilty in a way.

Jeh ran after Abhay pushing him against the College wall threatening him-U think sleeping with my sister will do U any favours Raichand?
Alina gasped pulling Jeh off of Abhay shielding him with her body-Jeh! Not here. Don't air our laundry in front of everyone. Leave Abhay!
Jeh growled holding Abhay's shirt-My sister is naive. She'll believe all the bull U feed her but i know U are scum Raichand. Using her to get to us won't get U far. You'll realise soon enough that she is the weakest link. Alina has no powers to help U fight us. She's scared of her own shadow. U sure have landed a rotten egg Abhay.
Abhay kept his cool-Well i've unruffled a few feathers Jeh. To get to U i don't need to use anyone unlike your good self. (Hints with his eyes towards Pia) I guess Pia has chosen a real gem (Being sarcastic) U really do need to choose your friends wisely Pia. He's unpredictacble and in dire need of some anger management classes.
Jeh turned round seeing Pia walking away from him-Raichand U will pay dearly for this.
Abhay smirked with pride-U are the one who shot himself down. Pia hates violence if memory serves me correctly and she hates innocents getting accused so i think U are in need of some grovelling. I love Alina, Jeh. But an animal like U doesn't know the meaning of Love. You're so blinded by hatred U can't see clearly. One day it will be too late for U Jeh.
Alina whisked Abhay away from Jeh and away from prying eyes-I'm so sorry Abhay.
Abhay conveyed back with warmth in his eyes-What for? Having a psychotic brother. I had one of those too. Jeh needs a dose of a reality check and someone to open his eyes.

The rest of the College sessions were boring. Abhay got Alina round his place. Haseena had given them some alone time so they could get to know each other better. His folks obviously thought he was just using Alina which was far from the truth. Abhay got security from Alina emotionally she had cured him. While for Alina, Abhay was her life and reason for living now. Their bond created by friendship had escalated way past all their expectations developing into Love. Alina understood Abhay had a past and she accepted this. She too had a past she wanted locked away but Abhay had allowed her to forget and start afresh. Alina and Abay spent a little more time helping the other contain and stretch their powers. Alina for once trusted in her abilities. This was only possible with support from the vampire she could never live without now. The only black cloud was her brother. Alina was afraid of what her Mother would do if she ever found out about Abhay.

Chand was quite fond of Alina but he saw her as the enemy. Holding a goblet of blood in his hand he stated-Haseena we have our enemy right where we want her. Deepanita will rue the day she waved war on us. He own daughter will end her life.
Haseema smirked in glee-I know Chand.
Eydis thumbnail
abhay love alina but still now he has feeling 4 pia ...
nice cont soon plzzz... 
Edited by fairyfantasy - 12 years ago
prerna26 thumbnail
Fab Update!😊

Abhay loves Alina, Right? But he still has feelings for Pia.πŸ˜• Hope Pia too finds someone for herself!πŸ˜ƒ As i don't like Jeh.🀒 Looking forward to the next update.πŸ€—
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
.madridista. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update.

Btw didn't u finish ur os? Waiting 4 it Edited by sailboat121 - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna26

Fab Update!😊

Abhay loves Alina, Right? But he still has feelings for Pia.πŸ˜• Hope Pia too finds someone for herself!πŸ˜ƒ As i don't like Jeh.🀒 Looking forward to the next update.πŸ€—

don't worry She won't be lumbered with Wolf boy. I too am sick and fed up of him.
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So abhay and Alina are forming a strong bond. So what is going to happen to Pia. Seems like both of them still cannot get over one another. Is Alina just an escape route for Abhay. though he has shared his past with alina will she be able to accept the fact that never can she replace Pia in his heart. Maithli was lost long time ago but Pia is still there. And Jai seriously this character here needs lesson in anger management and courtesy.