New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Brilliant update!

Abhay always needed someone who could understand him, who would not judge him on the basis of his actions. I'm happy that Alina is ready to help him.Both of them are there to support each other.😊 Continue soon.😃
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
nyc part... but where is pia????
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm...
Nice update...:) It was really cute the way Alina is being portrayed... Edited by friends2805 - 12 years ago
great update
simply awesome...
omg i loved it sooo much👏 dats exactly how it goes in my mind wen i imagine abhina😆 luv da way u gave importance to their friendship nd hopefully soon abhay falls for her😍 nd tanks for da pm😃 update soon nd cant waitu rock=) Edited by kashabhiya4ever - 12 years ago
Originally posted by prernasinghking

superb,amazing ,fantastic update ayesha please update soon... 
 I feel Abhay and Alina are the black sheep of their family. U know and showcasing their vulnerability and a common interest to wanr peace is what unites their cause.
Originally posted by cuteteddy

hey lovely update dear . luved alina n abhay's bond . u r actually an excellent writer dear . thanks for the pm n update soon .
 I like to portray Alina as positive. I mean someone at least has to be there for ABHAY and not be so selfish or cause him pain. Someone who trusts in him 100 percent. Hopefully the next update will kick start their relationship and cement their foundation.
Originally posted by abhiyan999

wow awesome update  abhina  is bonding  cute and alina also same vote so alina also understand abhay feeling emotions i loved the way u describe all things cont. soon
I don't like seeing ABHAY all alone and on the verge of  break down. He needs a true friend one who will never judge him nor cause him grief but share his pain and make it their own and vice versa.
Originally posted by kuttu

This Alina Abhay bonding is getting too cozy I would say. Still the moon seems to be his friend. But he is enjoying her company and that is serious. So waitng to see what happens next. I enjoyed the way you show the progress of their relationship.
 Abhay's only ever friend and confidant has always been the night itself and its stars along with the moon. Abhay has for the first time enjoyed another supernaturals company which is a big deal in itself.
Originally posted by prerna26

Brilliant update!

Abhay always needed someone who could understand him, who would not judge him on the basis of his actions. I'm happy that Alina is ready to help him.Both of them are there to support each other.😊 Continue soon.😃
 Abhay may seem like he needs nobody but he is so alone. As a vampire he is used to  solitude being his friend but Alina will show Abhay just how clammed up he's been. One cannot go alone in life for eternity. U need a companion in whatever shape or form it comes in. A problem shared is a problem solved